Windows 10: Is there any way to change mouse cursor based on the application?

Discus and support Is there any way to change mouse cursor based on the application? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title. I know how to change a mouse cursor through themes, but is there any way that the cursor can be changed when a certain app is opened (e.g.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Essa20, Feb 12, 2021.

1. /u/Essa20 Win User

Is there any way to change mouse cursor based on the application?

Title. I know how to change a mouse cursor through themes, but is there any way that the cursor can be changed when a certain app is opened (e.g. Minecraft is open so a different mouse cursor will be used only while it is open)

submitted by /u/Essa20
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Essa20, Feb 12, 2021

2. CANT CHANGE MOUSE CURSOR

Hi Stan,

We suggest that you try the steps provided by Syed Abdul Jabbar on this
    link
    on how to change the mouse cursor in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Is there any way to change mouse cursor based on the application? - Similar Threads - change mouse cursor

2. Win10: Is there any way for the mouse cursor NOT to activate the auto hidden Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10: Is there any way for the mouse cursor NOT to activate the auto hidden Taskbar?: I find the Taskbar that I have most definitely auto-hidden is often in the way, blocking stuff when I'm working with my cursor near the top of the screen. It's popping up all the time. All I need is to stop the cursor from activating the Taskbar. If I want to see the Taskbar...
  3. Win10: Is there any way for the mouse cursor NOT to activate the auto hidden Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10: Is there any way for the mouse cursor NOT to activate the auto hidden Taskbar?: I find the Taskbar that I have most definitely auto-hidden is often in the way, blocking stuff when I'm working with my cursor near the top of the screen. It's popping up all the time. All I need is to stop the cursor from activating the Taskbar. If I want to see the Taskbar...
  4. Win10: Is there any way for the mouse cursor NOT to activate the auto hidden Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. is there a way to get mouse cursor mouse blur

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there a way to get mouse cursor mouse blur: ive seen a few people with them in youtube videos and apparently theres a paid version of it with a free trial, is there a free option for this submitted by /u/BreakfastPlayz [link] [comments]...
  6. Mouse Cursor change

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Cursor change: Mouse cursor changing from pointer to plus sign in body of page on google chrome. It is Pointer on tabs and can move and select normally. As soon as i cross into body of page it turns to plus sign and the body turn blue. Cannot select. Think it must be a Google setting as...
  7. Is there any way to lower the base volume of...?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there any way to lower the base volume of...?: Is there any way to lower the base volume of a pair of bluetooth earbuds connected to my pc? For some odd reason all bluetooth earbuds have their base volume up way to high, forcing you to have your devices volume at minimum. I know how to lower the master volume knob....
  8. Cursor changed in a strange way

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor changed in a strange way: [ATTACH] Every time I click on an input column it turns in to a purple hourglass-like thing. What's happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-changed-in-a-strange-way/5464545f-efb1-4d39-8dfd-b83e440323aa
  9. Changing mouse cursors

Changing mouse cursors: All windows 10 mouse cursors are really ugly is there some cool alternatives with how to install ? Thanks 129868
  10. Any way to change default font used in applications?

Any way to change default font used in applications?: I hate MS Sans Serif and many programs use that as the default font for text boxes and labels - including Winaero Tweaker. I have already changed all my system fonts using Winaero Tweaker, yet these are still the same. Does anyone know a way to change the default font...