Windows 10: Is there any way to change the numbers script format into the western arabic numbers ?

Discus and support Is there any way to change the numbers script format into the western arabic numbers ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bottomtextboy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bottomtextboy, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Is there any way to change the numbers script format into the western arabic numbers ?

/u/bottomtextboy, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

By default, the Currency format is set as English numbers. However, you can change the Currency format to Arabic numbers using the drop downs. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type control and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Region.
    4. Click on Additional settings and click on
      Currency tab.
    5. Now, click on the drop down for Positive currency format and change it as per your requirement. Follow the same for
      Negative currency format.
    6. Once done, click on OK(Twice).

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 4, 2020
  3. SpySam Win User
    How to change number on windows startup news feed from Native (Thai number format) to Arabic number format (Ex. 12345)

How to change number on windows startup news feed from Native (Thai number format) to Arabic number format (Ex. 12345)

Is there any way to change the numbers script format into the western arabic numbers ? 30c888d8-cb63-4d50-9be2-c347608d47b2?upload=true.jpg

SpySam, Sep 4, 2020
  4. khaled_h Win User

Is there any way to change the numbers script format into the western arabic numbers ?

windows 10 arabic numbers

Is there any way to change the numbers script format into the western arabic numbers ? 3fc5c515-f519-44c0-af3e-9eab87475106?upload=true.jpg

before we could go to settings > number formats > additional options>native number (3 options in drop down list) and change number format so it change the numbers on the machine( so when i use Excel I can print all numbers in arabic) now I can't find this
    option with the new update and all number in excel are english.

any solutions?

khaled_h, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to change the numbers script format into the western arabic numbers ?

1. Is there any way to change the numbers script format into the western arabic numbers ? - Similar Threads - change numbers script

2. Changing endnote numbers from Roman numerals to Arabic numerals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing endnote numbers from Roman numerals to Arabic numerals: I have a 2021 MacBook Air that I am using Word on. I am trying to change endnote numbers from Roman numerals to Arabic numerals. So for example, I want to change the endnote numbers from i,ii,iii to 1,2,3. This was a fairly easy fix on other versions of Word, but on the...
  3. Changing endnote numbers from Roman numerals to Arabic numerals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing endnote numbers from Roman numerals to Arabic numerals: I have a 2021 MacBook Air that I am using Word on. I am trying to change endnote numbers from Roman numerals to Arabic numerals. So for example, I want to change the endnote numbers from i,ii,iii to 1,2,3. This was a fairly easy fix on other versions of Word, but on the...
  4. Any way to change the number designation of monitors?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Any way to change the number designation of monitors?: I use a Toshiba Dynadock to connect to my monitor from whichever of my 3 NUC's I am using. 2 are Win 7 Pro machines and they work fine, but my new Win 10 Pro (19042.928) pc won't play nice at all. After hours of fiddling and searching, I'm pretty sure I know what the problem...
  5. Number format

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number format: When needs to change number format to context in windows 10 , it doesn't appear in control panel > region > format > additional setting ? where can I fined it ? do I have a problem with windows installation or set up?...
  6. Arabic language pack doesn't show numbers in Arabic format.

Arabic language pack doesn't show numbers in Arabic format.: Hi, I am using Windows 10 and I added the Arabic language pack from the region settings. I can now type in Arabic just fine, but when I type in numbers, the numbers show in English. I attempted this on 3 different browsers Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and on 3 different websites...
  7. How to change number format in Windows 10 negative numbers in parentheses

How to change number format in Windows 10 negative numbers in parentheses: Hello. I would like to change the number format in Windows 10. I read the following pages below from answers to other posts but they are not helpful. The number format setting is not with Time & Date anymore. I cannot use the normal 'currency' or 'accounting' format in excel...
  8. INCORRECT FORMAT NUMBER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INCORRECT FORMAT NUMBER: I tried to enter my p**** n*****, and it says, 'Incorrectly formatted phone number'. What to do now? *personal information DO NOT ENTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-format-number/af36edd4-b1df-406d-ac71-f1bac4b13083
  9. windows 10 arabic numbers

windows 10 arabic numbers: [ATTACH] before we could go to settings > number formats > additional options>native number (3 options in drop down list) and change number format so it change the numbers on the machine( so when i use Excel I can print all numbers in arabic) now I can't find this option...
  10. Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character

Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character: hello, i find a problem with Arabic number starting from window 8 till current build of windows 10 the following screen shot for window 10 and window 7 , you will find arabic numbers in windows 10 is converted to English number after adding currency symbol the...