Windows 10: is there any way to change the Windows emojis to the Apple ones?

Discus and support is there any way to change the Windows emojis to the Apple ones? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; the windows emojis really piss me off because of the terrible black outline. is there any program or registry key to change the emojis? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jakeyounglol1, Oct 18, 2020.

1. is there any way to change the Windows emojis to the Apple ones?

the windows emojis really piss me off because of the terrible black outline. is there any program or registry key to change the emojis?

submitted by /u/jakeyounglol1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jakeyounglol1, Oct 18, 2020

2. Replace default emojis with emojis from other systems

Is there possibility on Windows to change emojis' look just as we can change default system font. So for example, if I prefer twitter's emojis (or emojis from android, apple, samsung etc.), can I somehow download those emojis and replace them with default
    ones. And If this is not possible could someone explain why it isn't.Thank you.

IvanCvetnić, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Hi Win User

is there any way to change the Windows emojis to the Apple ones?

Why are Windows emojis so ugly and is there any way to replace them?

I hate the ugly black outline of the emojis on Windows. I want to replace the emojis systemwide with Apple's ones.

Hi, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

is there any way to change the Windows emojis to the Apple ones?

1. is there any way to change the Windows emojis to the Apple ones? - Similar Threads - change emojis Apple

2. Is there a way to disable Emoji?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to disable Emoji?: My friend does not like emojis and so I am wondering if there is a way for her to hide them on her screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-disable-emoji/142786de-4ce2-4ae1-a8c1-2c3ec71a9c93
  3. Is there any way to change default sounds without painstakingly changing them one by one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to change default sounds without painstakingly changing them one by one?: I'm looking to install a sound theme of nature, something like I have on android, subtle sounds of crickets etc. Is there a way to install a sound theme, where could I find this? And why is windows so limited in this regard, I've seen plenty of themes in store but they all...
  4. How to replace the default windows 10 emoji font with Apple emojis?

How to replace the default windows 10 emoji font with Apple emojis?: Hello i've been searching but can't find an answer so I thought might as well ask here and hope someone knows. I absolutely despise the windows 10 emoji font, they are so ugly and also new emojis you can type on iPhone still show as squares on my computer. Currently I...
  5. is there any way to change the windows 10 emojis to the apple ones?

is there any way to change the windows 10 emojis to the apple ones?: the windows emojis are awful eyesores and i cant take it anymore submitted by /u/jakeyounglol1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jw8226/is_there_any_way_to_change_the_windows_10_emojis/
  6. Any way to change this?

Any way to change this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gran172 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfoy62/any_way_to_change_this/
  7. any way to change the emojis?

any way to change the emojis?: i don't actually have any problem with microsoft's emojis or anything, i just would prefer to have something like google's noto emojis if there's any possible way? submitted by /u/Funny_Pupper [link] [comments]...
  8. Any way to change the way Emojis look? (B&W/Monochrome)

Any way to change the way Emojis look? (B&W/Monochrome): A few weeks ago I upgraded to Windows 10, and I just can't get used to the colored emojis. I absolutely hate it. I tried searching the web for a way to change the way they look but couldn't find anything. Is there really no way to make emojis black & white or monochrome?...
  9. Is there a way to change emojis?

Is there a way to change emojis?: Some emojis make no sense and most aren't consistent, i'm used to apple/android emojis. i'm wondering if i can overwrite them by 3rd party/publicly available ones submitted by /u/SynthGood [link] [comments]...
  10. Is there any way to get emojis in color on Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to get emojis in color on Outlook 2016: Want emojis in color in Outlook 2016. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-get-emojis-in-color-on-outlook/7a47be9b-6ca3-4ab3-97d6-dc43f1c17f7c