Windows 10: Is there any way to change to a Beta channel in CMD? Because I couldn't load the settings...

Discus and support Is there any way to change to a Beta channel in CMD? Because I couldn't load the settings... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Use Windows10 professional How to change the beta channel to alpha channel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Family 2HK, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Is there any way to change to a Beta channel in CMD? Because I couldn't load the settings...

Use Windows10 professional

How to change the beta channel to alpha channel

:)

Family 2HK, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Office Insider Beta Channel v2010 build 13318.20000 - September 21

Source:
    Latest Office Updates for Windows

Change the update channel after you enable Office 365 clients to receive updates from Configuration Manager

Brink, Feb 25, 2021
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Is there any way to change to a Beta channel in CMD? Because I couldn't load the settings...

New Office Insider Beta Channel v2010 build 13312.20006 - September 15

Source:
    Latest Office Updates for Windows

Change the update channel after you enable Office 365 clients to receive updates from Configuration Manager

Brink, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Is there any way to change to a Beta channel in CMD? Because I couldn't load the settings...

1. Is there any way to change to a Beta channel in CMD? Because I couldn't load the settings... - Similar Threads - change Beta channel

2. Can I go from the Canary channel to the Beta channel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I go from the Canary channel to the Beta channel?: So I am in the canary channel and I want to switch to the beta channel but I can't change my insider settings and I can't unenroll the device. Is there any way to change to beta channel? If so, can I keep every single file and app I have on my computer?Thank you...
  3. Can I go from the Canary channel to the Beta channel?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I go from the Canary channel to the Beta channel?: So I am in the canary channel and I want to switch to the beta channel but I can't change my insider settings and I can't unenroll the device. Is there any way to change to beta channel? If so, can I keep every single file and app I have on my computer?Thank you...
  4. Beta Channel update not working

Beta Channel update not working: Hi. I'm receiving this:But when I try to update, there is nothing new there. I'm currently in Windows 11 22H2 Build 22621.232. Below is the log from windows troubleshooting: IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdates IsPostback: False InformationalWaaSMedicService Issue found...
  5. Beta Channel is blurred out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beta Channel is blurred out: Hello,this is parag and i want to leave insider program and join beta program as on of the dev build just crashed my windows but Beta Channel is blurred out and when i go to windows update and check for update it starts downloading and installing update from dev channel how...
  6. Beta Channel is blurred out

Beta Channel is blurred out: Hello,this is parag and i want to leave insider program and join beta program as on of the dev build just crashed my windows but Beta Channel is blurred out and when i go to windows update and check for update it starts downloading and installing update from dev channel how...
  7. windows 11 beta channel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 11 beta channel: waiting for beta channel release.when will it come they said july it almost august.https://youtu.be/1fGLp7wpJSc?t=30regards,UnKnown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-beta-channel/a013573b-a2ce-4fac-9608-5a4baa38f540
  8. Do I need to be on Dev Channel or Beta Channel for Windows 11 beta updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need to be on Dev Channel or Beta Channel for Windows 11 beta updates?: I'm hearing a lot from people and online resources that Windows 11 beta version will be available to Insiders from 28 June.Now, I'm currently on Beta Channel and I don't see any more updates. New week has started but no updates. Should I wait for 2-3 more days?One another...
  9. Any way to swap Audio Channels.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to swap Audio Channels.: i have a weird headset i spent a fortune on, this specific model has a weird defect that has audio channels switched, i want to switch them back through windows 10 settings, and if it doesn't work then i could resort to a 3rd party program that you could recommend submitted...
  10. Any way to change this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to change this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gran172 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfoy62/any_way_to_change_this/