Windows 10: Is There any way to connect From my PC as a Nintendo Switch? I meant to record the gameplay

Discus and support Is There any way to connect From my PC as a Nintendo Switch? I meant to record the gameplay in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, So I've been trying to record my NS gameplay with just my PC and HDMI Cable.. Is there any way to do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TeamFortress21045 Roblox, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Is There any way to connect From my PC as a Nintendo Switch? I meant to record the gameplay

Hi, So I've been trying to record my NS gameplay with just my PC and HDMI Cable.. Is there any way to do that?

:)

TeamFortress21045 Roblox, Feb 15, 2020

2. Nintendo Switch Dock

I found out that I can connect HDMI cables to my HP Pavilion x360. I connected my Nintendo Switch dock, but it wasn't recognized. The little light on the dock was flashing though. Does it have anything to do with projecting to the PC? Is it even possible
    to connect a Nintendo Switch to my PC? If so, how?

Alexander JustRektYou, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Slyvr1 Win User
    Nintendo switch

How do I connect my Nintendo switch to display onto my pc?

Slyvr1, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Is There any way to connect From my PC as a Nintendo Switch? I meant to record the gameplay

Nintendo switch

Hi Braeleigh, I’m sorry to say but if your computer doesn’t’ have an HDMI input, you will not be able to connect the Nintendo switch to your computer.

For further assistance, inform me the make and model of your PC.

Nicky Radonskiy, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Is There any way to connect From my PC as a Nintendo Switch? I meant to record the gameplay

1. Is There any way to connect From my PC as a Nintendo Switch? I meant to record the gameplay - Similar Threads - connect Nintendo Switch

2. Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft: I've linked my son's Nintendo switch Minecraft acc to my email and I am confused why it doesn't allow him to open bedrock edition on pc. If I need to purchase a new account then I can but I'm not willing to if there is a way since he recently got a computer and he thinks he...
  3. No Inputs from connected Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Inputs from connected Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Win11: I've been trying to get my switch pro controller Specifically the HORI model [Shows up as "HORI Wireless Switch Pad" on my pc ] to work on my pc not for steam just normally. It does show up in the Bluetooth & Devices and the HID-Compliant Game Controller driver is installed....
  4. Issues with my Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with my Nintendo Switch: A long time ago, when I got internet connection to my modem on Nintendo Switch, my Splatoon 2 game saw it as I was online, which allowed me to see Splatfests when they occurred, but not actually participate in them. However, I inserted Splatoon 3 with internet connection. It...
  5. Nintendo Switch to PC Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nintendo Switch to PC Audio: I've read countless articles and watched multiple videos on this topic, but I still can't seem to get this to work. I want to play my Switch and have its audio run through my PC so that I could be watching YouTube or listening to music on Spotify while also playing my Switch....
  6. Nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nintendo switch: How do I connect my Nintendo switch to display onto my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch/0cfa3398-a91c-4bd5-9fad-3749f69be556"
  7. Recording gameplay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recording gameplay: I want to record my gameplays and use Discord to chat with my friends. However when I am trying to record the game, it doesn’t record my friends’ voice, only mine. How can I fix it to hear not only my voice but also my friends’. I use Windows 10 game bar....
  8. Recording a gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording a gameplay: So i finally got a new budget gaming laptop (windows 10 pro) My specs - GPU - geforce 150MX Intel I5-8250U 8gb ram and 1TB local disk space The problem - whenever i play a game, the fps is just amazing on decent graphics but when i wanna start record a gameplay, my...
  9. Nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nintendo switch: Please, give me instructions how to connect my Nintendo switch to the computer. Unfortunately I don’t have HDMI. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch/a9d96155-b7e8-496c-9f76-8cb971b8fed4
  10. recording gameplay on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recording gameplay on PC: I'm trying to use the x box game bar on my pc to record me playing games on my pc. i'm trying to find out if I can do this and if the game bar has webcam overlay options so I can put me in the videos. can someone help me with this?...