Windows 10: Is There any way to connect From my PC as a Nintendo Switch? I meant to record the gameplay

Discus and support Is There any way to connect From my PC as a Nintendo Switch? I meant to record the gameplay in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, So I've been trying to record my NS gameplay with just my PC and HDMI Cable.. Is there any way to do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TeamFortress21045 Roblox, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Is There any way to connect From my PC as a Nintendo Switch? I meant to record the gameplay

Hi, So I've been trying to record my NS gameplay with just my PC and HDMI Cable.. Is there any way to do that?

:)

TeamFortress21045 Roblox, Feb 15, 2020

2. Nintendo Switch Dock

I found out that I can connect HDMI cables to my HP Pavilion x360. I connected my Nintendo Switch dock, but it wasn't recognized. The little light on the dock was flashing though. Does it have anything to do with projecting to the PC? Is it even possible
    to connect a Nintendo Switch to my PC? If so, how?

Alexander JustRektYou, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Slyvr1 Win User
    Nintendo switch

How do I connect my Nintendo switch to display onto my pc?

Slyvr1, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Is There any way to connect From my PC as a Nintendo Switch? I meant to record the gameplay

Nintendo switch

Hi Braeleigh, I’m sorry to say but if your computer doesn’t’ have an HDMI input, you will not be able to connect the Nintendo switch to your computer.

For further assistance, inform me the make and model of your PC.

Nicky Radonskiy, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Is There any way to connect From my PC as a Nintendo Switch? I meant to record the gameplay

1. Is There any way to connect From my PC as a Nintendo Switch? I meant to record the gameplay - Similar Threads - connect Nintendo Switch

2. Nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nintendo switch: How do I connect my Nintendo switch to display onto my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch/0cfa3398-a91c-4bd5-9fad-3749f69be556"
  3. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: It says I cannot add friends because the way the microsoft account is set up. (a) why is this relevant (b) what do I do, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-nintendo-switch/bb83e355-4f55-4059-9a4b-28e7e3a9fe8a"
  4. Recording gameplay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recording gameplay: I want to record my gameplays and use Discord to chat with my friends. However when I am trying to record the game, it doesn’t record my friends’ voice, only mine. How can I fix it to hear not only my voice but also my friends’. I use Windows 10 game bar....
  5. Recording a gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording a gameplay: So i finally got a new budget gaming laptop (windows 10 pro) My specs - GPU - geforce 150MX Intel I5-8250U 8gb ram and 1TB local disk space The problem - whenever i play a game, the fps is just amazing on decent graphics but when i wanna start record a gameplay, my...
  6. How to connect Nintendo to PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect Nintendo to PC?: I cannot connect my Nintendo to the PC. Please help. I plugged the NES system into USB and HDMI but received just a beep when turned it on but no picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-nintendo-to-pc/397cfd70-1011-4d30-b770-760e65a34580
  7. Nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nintendo switch: Please, give me instructions how to connect my Nintendo switch to the computer. Unfortunately I don’t have HDMI. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch/a9d96155-b7e8-496c-9f76-8cb971b8fed4
  8. recording gameplay on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recording gameplay on PC: I'm trying to use the x box game bar on my pc to record me playing games on my pc. i'm trying to find out if I can do this and if the game bar has webcam overlay options so I can put me in the videos. can someone help me with this?...
  9. Minecraft on nintendo switch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft on nintendo switch: I made an account on microsoft and used my phone number and went on my switch and now it says error failed to sign in something went wrong. is there a way to change accounts to make it work? [ Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in ]...
  10. I want to record gameplay in 4k....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to record gameplay in 4k....: Windows 10, GTX 760(4k capable), 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor, Fraps I want to record gameplay in 4k.... I can do so at 1080p already. what do i need to change and where, to make my recordings true 4k 28298