Windows 10: Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup

Discus and support Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So what im trying to do is copy my taskbars so i have tray icons and ShowDesktop on all screens but windows only shows clock on non-main screens 140645 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KrzyczAndrzej, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup

So what im trying to do is copy my taskbars so i have tray icons and ShowDesktop on all screens but windows only shows clock on non-main screens

:)

KrzyczAndrzej, Sep 24, 2019

2. Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup

So what im trying to do is copy my taskbars so i have tray icons and ShowDesktop on all screens but windows only shows clock on non-main screens

3. sbh7600 Win User
    sbh7600, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup

Thema:

Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup

1. Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup - Similar Threads - copy taskbars multiscreen

2. Any way to disable taskbar on one specific monitor?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to disable taskbar on one specific monitor?: Can I leave taskbar on monitor 1 and monitor 2 while disabling the taskbar on the 3rd monitor? 135876
  3. Any way to copy a full network path on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any way to copy a full network path on Windows 10?: I have a folder on the network on my locally mapped drive, I need to copy/paste the "full network path" so colleagues on the network can access it But whilst the full network path is displayed in the address bar, what is pasted back is my local mapped drive path which is no...
  4. HELP Is there any way to copy a tweaked sound scheme

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP Is there any way to copy a tweaked sound scheme: I have my desktop sounds customized just perfect for me. Is there any way I can copy the saved sound scheme file I saved under the name "Preferred" to another computer. Yes, I will make sure those same sounds get put into the media file so they are available. I just want the...
  5. Any way to change to the classic taskbar menus?

Any way to change to the classic taskbar menus?: Is there any way to change from the new "modern" taskbar menus... [img] to the classic one? [img] 13940
  6. Is there any way to make my taskbar color light grey again?

Is there any way to make my taskbar color light grey again?: All of the grey variants in 'Colors' make the Taskbar really dark/black, but ever since Windows 7 I've had a light grey taskbar so it feels like I've lost a very old and trusted friend. I've tried Winaero Tweaker but I've only managed to get it to change my explorer...
  7. Any way to transfer/copy KB4038788 to my other Win 10 system

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Any way to transfer/copy KB4038788 to my other Win 10 system: I have a 12GB monthly cap. These cumulative updates are killing me. I have KB4038788 in my laptop but my wireless networked desktop pc does not. Through advanced options I have both computers set to share updates. I have metered connection set to on on the desktop pc that has...
  8. I have an image of a Windows setup - any way to extract the registry?

in Windows 10 Support
    I have an image of a Windows setup - any way to extract the registry?: I'm not sure what I did with my backup of some registry settings. I do have an image of a previous state where I'm hoping I can extract the registry from there. It looks like I can get part of it via the system32/config folder but I don't see any of the user hives. When I try...
  9. TASKBAR in the way SOLUTION

in Windows 10 Support
    TASKBAR in the way SOLUTION: The TASKBAR in all Windows versions has been annoying. No matter where you move it, it is in the way of something. They added a feature to automatically hide the taskbar which for some reason still doesn't work reliably in Windows 10. How about THIS? All the CORNERS of...
  10. Taskbar Gets In The Way

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Gets In The Way: I need to position my cursor arrow at the bottom of the screen in order to scroll left and right so that I can see what I am reading or typing (as now) but the taskbar (which I hope to avoid using) keeps jumping up and getting in the way whenever the arrow is near it. Can I...