Windows 10: Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup

Discus and support Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So what im trying to do is copy my taskbars so i have tray icons and ShowDesktop on all screens but windows only shows clock on non-main screens 140645 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KrzyczAndrzej, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup

So what im trying to do is copy my taskbars so i have tray icons and ShowDesktop on all screens but windows only shows clock on non-main screens

:)

KrzyczAndrzej, Sep 24, 2019

2. Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup

So what im trying to do is copy my taskbars so i have tray icons and ShowDesktop on all screens but windows only shows clock on non-main screens

3. sbh7600 Win User
    sbh7600, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup

Thema:

Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup

1. Is there any way to copy taskbars in multiscreen setup - Similar Threads - copy taskbars multiscreen

2. Is there any way to change hidden taskbars Icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to change hidden taskbars Icons?: Hello,I was wondering if there is any way, in windows or through an app, to customize the Icons in the Hidden Taskbar, since some apps have colored Icons and I would just like make all of them Black and white for estathic reasons.Hoping for an answer to this problem <3...
  3. is there any way to resize the windows 11 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any way to resize the windows 11 taskbar?: how do i resize the taskbar in windows 11 because its a bit to big for my screen i want to make it the same size as like windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-resize-the-windows-11-taskbar/0af6752e-8a61-4e0d-b4b5-033bdcfb9d76
  4. is there any way to resize the windows 11 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there any way to resize the windows 11 taskbar?: how do i resize the taskbar in windows 11 because its a bit to big for my screen i want to make it the same size as like windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-resize-the-windows-11-taskbar/0af6752e-8a61-4e0d-b4b5-033bdcfb9d76
  5. Is there any way to have the taskbar show in fullscreen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to have the taskbar show in fullscreen?: I am using the option of having the taskbar hide automatically and only show when you hover the mouse over it. I would like to be able to keep using this function in full screen mode. IE hover down while for example playing a video in full screen in order to toggle bluetooth...
  6. any way to control windows copy/move speed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any way to control windows copy/move speed?: every time i start a copy/move files everything else running on that drive/nas slows down. things like online download or video playing from that drive. even exploring that drive becomes laggy. any way to lower the copy/move speed so everything else can run smoothly while its...
  7. Any way to get rounded corners in the taskbar?

Any way to get rounded corners in the taskbar?: I've already heard about the ways to get rounded windows and start menu but would there be any way to make the top two corners of the taskbar rounded, somewhat like Chrome OS's shelf? submitted by /u/Funny_Pupper [link] [comments]...
  8. Any way to disable taskbar tooltips?

Any way to disable taskbar tooltips?: Hi, whenever I'm working, taskbar tooltips get in my way if I happen to hover the mouse over the taskbar for a millisecond. It occurs because the software I'm using has buttons I use frequently at the bottom i.e. just above the taskbar. It's quite annoying. Take a look at...
  9. HELP Is there any way to copy a tweaked sound scheme

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP Is there any way to copy a tweaked sound scheme: I have my desktop sounds customized just perfect for me. Is there any way I can copy the saved sound scheme file I saved under the name "Preferred" to another computer. Yes, I will make sure those same sounds get put into the media file so they are available. I just want the...
  10. Any way to change to the classic taskbar menus?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to change to the classic taskbar menus?: Is there any way to change from the new "modern" taskbar menus... [img] to the classic one? [img] 13940