Windows 10: Is there any way to create a keyboard shortcut to change the "Maximum processor state" of...

Discus and support Is there any way to create a keyboard shortcut to change the "Maximum processor state" of... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ftp9amvmaar41.png?width=403&format=png&auto=webp&s=3a7858f9f2040f16ecc8fd6f85e9e7201a0ed3f2 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/N7_Destroyer, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Is there any way to create a keyboard shortcut to change the "Maximum processor state" of...

/u/N7_Destroyer, Apr 6, 2020

2. Could not able to change Maximum processor state

The options like Minimum Processor State and
    Maximum Processor State are not displayed under Processor Mangement in Advanced Power option. It displays only System cooling policy. I want to know the reason behind this and want to know
    How can I change my Maximum Processor State. Kindly help me please

Is there any way to create a keyboard shortcut to change the "Maximum processor state" of... fc3f16f6-2698-4dc4-be58-cbbb3e66b2af.jpg

Sathish Selva, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Is there any way to create a keyboard shortcut to change the "Maximum processor state" of...

How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to create a keyboard shortcut to change the "Maximum processor state" of...

1. Is there any way to create a keyboard shortcut to change the "Maximum processor state" of... - Similar Threads - create keyboard shortcut

2. Advanced Power Plan Setting "Maximum Processor state" and "Minimum processor state" not...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Advanced Power Plan Setting "Maximum Processor state" and "Minimum processor state" not...: SPECS: Win 10 (obv) i7 10700F 16GB 3000mhz 1660 Super So I used to set my processor states to prevent overheating, as my processor runs at 4.6 ghz, and only a few games can get it beyond what I like in terms of temp (80c+ or 176f+), as it generally rests around 80c/174f...
  3. Created accidental keyboard shortcut, can't change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Created accidental keyboard shortcut, can't change: I use the numpad on my fullsize keyboard frequently, and for some reason now when I push the numpad 9, it opens a Windows volume mixer on on the side of my screen. In order to use the numpad 9 to type the number as intended, I have to hold the Windows key while I press it....
  4. Maximum processor state setting not working

Maximum processor state setting not working: Power options: Maximum processor state setting is not working *only* when laptop is plugged in. I set minimum and maximum to be 5% and 50% respectively for both plugged, and on battery. When it is on battery, CPU clock speed drops significantly but if I plug it in, there is...
  5. Windows 10 - Maximum Processor State isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Maximum Processor State isn't working: It was fine before when I'm still using Windows 7. Now it doesn't matter how much I limit my CPU max state, it always at 100% under load. Funny thing is, when I raise the minimum CPU state to higher than 5%, it works without issue. Perhaps this can help in some way :...
  6. Windows 10 - Maximum Processor State isn't working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Maximum Processor State isn't working: It was fine before when I'm still using Windows 7. Now it doesn't matter how much I limit my CPU max state, it always at 100% under load. Funny thing is, when I raise the minimum CPU state to higher than 5%, it works without issue. Perhaps this can help in some way :...
  7. How to change the maximum processor state?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to change the maximum processor state?: Hi all, I need to change the maximum processor state on my laptop Dell Inspiron 15 7559 and I do not have the option to under power settings. I've done everything that the other websites have told me but I still do not have the option to change this. Any help?...
  8. how to enable "maximum processor state"

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to enable "maximum processor state": I was trying to access the "maximum processor state" in the power options to adjust the percentage but found out that it's no longer visible. So I tried to follow guides on youtube and google to find a solution but to no avail. I was told by these guides to mess around with...
  9. Is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut to paste text?

Is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut to paste text?: Hi guys! I'm working on a project which involves a lot of typing. There's a word which is a struggle to type but that is common in this document. As I understand it keyboard shortcuts are generally used to open apps or programs but is there a way to set a shortcut (for...
  10. Maximum processor state?

in Windows 10 Support
    Maximum processor state?: Hi all, I'm not a techie so please bear with me. I just purchased a new laptop. HP with Windows 10 OS. AMD A6-9220 Dual-Core processor and 4 gig of ram. After it's initial setup and removing all the bloatware/crapware, most of the apps and disabling everything in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows maximum processor state shortcut