Windows 10: Is there any way to delete One Drive entirely from my Windows 10 Laptop?

Discus and support Is there any way to delete One Drive entirely from my Windows 10 Laptop? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop which runs the 64-bit Windows 10 Home Edition. I don't want all my files uploaded to Onedrive, I don't want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by samdobbs, Jan 7, 2019.

1. samdobbs Win User

Is there any way to delete One Drive entirely from my Windows 10 Laptop?

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop which runs the 64-bit Windows 10 Home Edition. I don't want all my files uploaded to Onedrive, I don't want to sign into it and thus I want it off my computer. I also want to delete all the files that have already been uploaded there without also deleting them from my hard drive. Is any of this possible and if so, how?

:)

samdobbs, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Is there any way to delete One Drive entirely from my Windows 10 Laptop? - Similar Threads - delete Drive entirely

2. How to delete shared One drive on my Laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete shared One drive on my Laptop.: My laptop is linked to another One drive account/ subscription as I used to work for them for a few years. How can I delete this & keep my own gmail account please?...
  3. How to delete shared One drive on my Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete shared One drive on my Laptop.: My laptop is linked to another One drive account/ subscription as I used to work for them for a few years. How can I delete this & keep my own gmail account please?...
  4. One drive deleted my entire computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive deleted my entire computer: One drive took every file from my computer and moved it into the cloud then sent me Mutiple messages about being over my storage limit and I was no longer able to send and download emails or create new documents until I bought or cleared storage. I never chose to have my...
  5. One drive deleted my entire computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive deleted my entire computer: One drive took every file from my computer and moved it into the cloud then sent me Mutiple messages about being over my storage limit and I was no longer able to send and download emails or create new documents until I bought or cleared storage. I never chose to have my...
  6. One drive deleted my entire computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. If I delete files from one drive and or my windows 10 pc even from one drive and or do a...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If I delete files from one drive and or my windows 10 pc even from one drive and or do a...: If I delete files from one drive and or my windows 10 pc even from one drive and or do a full system restore is it totally deleted from one drive windows pc and everywhere on Earth !?!...
  8. Deleting from One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting from One Drive: I'm using an HP desktop, i7, 360Ghz, Win 10.I'm trying to "clean up" my computer and various other files.When I access One Drive, downloaded 11-21-2020 see atch 1, there are several Quick Time video files that I've copied to my computer. However, when I try to delete those...
  9. Is there a way to make Windows 10 write thumbnails for an entire drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make Windows 10 write thumbnails for an entire drive?: I have a large video library on a NAS device mounted in Windows 10. Viewing directories for the first time takes a while as Explorer writes the thumbnails for the video. Is there a way to make Windows write thumbnails in advance? submitted by /u/dendriti [link] [comments]...
  10. Deleting One Drive folder deleted my entire desktop+files. Restoring failed and my storage...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleting One Drive folder deleted my entire desktop+files. Restoring failed and my storage...: So, this is going to be bizarre today and...please mind me, I don't know some specifics like how much space I had before. 1. Wanted to clear out some space. I was puzzled what was taking up so much gbs on my 220 gbs usable total, I believe--256 is technical laptop. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive on my windows 10 laptop can i delete it