Windows 10: Is there any way to enable New Quick Assist Store App via SCCM

Discus and support Is there any way to enable New Quick Assist Store App via SCCM in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all,I have a consideration regarding the New Quick Assist App. sometimes when ope Quick assist for the client's PC it will redirect it to the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by madurangadissanayaka, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Is there any way to enable New Quick Assist Store App via SCCM

Hi all,I have a consideration regarding the New Quick Assist App. sometimes when ope Quick assist for the client's PC it will redirect it to the Microsoft Store and then click on get-in it will request Administrator credentials to open it, therefore we have trouble remote use PC. Looking for the solution..! :

:)

madurangadissanayaka, Jun 16, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Quick Assist not working

Good diagnostic step.

You've tried disabling 3rd party program startups, but there could be more things starting beyond those listed in the task manager startup list, if that's what you used.

Ideally you would have hands on access to both PCs... but that's not so. All credit to them for creating a new user account etc.

If you wished to disable more startups on the problem account you could use Autoruns (free from MS). But that seems asking a bit much of someone else remotely.

Of course, the problem could have nothing whatsoever to do with startups... you might want to check all services are default, for example, in particular those necessary for this.

Presumably it's not been blocked by the firewall:
    Get and Give Remote Assistance with Quick Assist app in Windows 10
    - some unfinished discussion as to whether both accounts had to be MS accounts or not.

I found this:
    Windows 10 Quick Assist: Helpful Remote Assistance App or Potential Vulnerability? — Steeves and Associates

https://4sysops.com/archives/remote-control-windows-10-with-quick-assist/

This gives useful detail on how it works. For example, it uses port 443, so you need to check that's not blocked.
    It also indicates how to block it- so you can check that doesn't apply.

dalchina, Jun 16, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Quick Assist

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to get a better understanding of the issue:

• What happens when you search for quick assist in the start menu?
    • Are you getting any error message while opening Quick Assist?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer recently?

However, you can try the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Re-registering the app

1. Type PowerShell on the search bar.
    2. Right click on PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    4. Once the process is completed, restart the computer and search for Quick Assist.

Method 2: Creating new user account

You can create a new user account and check if you are able to open Quick Assist.
    To create a new user account please follow the steps from L: Create a local user
    or administrator account in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 16, 2022
  4. Is there any way to enable New Quick Assist Store App via SCCM

Win-10 Pro Quick Assist app shortcut

Thanks for everyone's suggestions. Turns out that Quick Assist is already a shortcut in the Open Shell menu, but I was looking in the Apps menu as I knew that Quick Assist was a Win-10 pre-installed app and thus only looked in the Apps menu. Problem solved. Thanks.

wintenprouser, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

Is there any way to enable New Quick Assist Store App via SCCM

1. Is there any way to enable New Quick Assist Store App via SCCM - Similar Threads - enable Quick Assist

2. is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell: is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-enable-secureboot-via/bc329793-cd54-4819-a411-e929ae063a84
  3. is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell: is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-enable-secureboot-via/bc329793-cd54-4819-a411-e929ae063a84
  4. Quick Assist not loading after SCCM Deployment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist not loading after SCCM Deployment: Having issues with Quick Assist when i deploy it via SCCM and try to open the app it does not open, sometimes a white bar appears underneath quick assist when looking at it in the start menu. I also got a message saying Quick Assist is updating and will be available shortly,...
  5. Quick Assist not loading after SCCM Deployment

Quick Assist not loading after SCCM Deployment: Having issues with Quick Assist when i deploy it via SCCM and try to open the app it does not open, sometimes a white bar appears underneath quick assist when looking at it in the start menu. I also got a message saying Quick Assist is updating and will be available shortly,...
  6. Quick Assist not loading after SCCM Deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Is there any way to enable New Quick Assist Store App via SCCM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to enable New Quick Assist Store App via SCCM: Hi all,I have a consideration regarding the New Quick Assist App. sometimes when ope Quick assist for the client's PC it will redirect it to the Microsoft Store and then click on get-in it will request Administrator credentials to open it, therefore we have trouble remote use...
  8. Is there any way to enable New Quick Assist Store App via SCCM

Is there any way to enable New Quick Assist Store App via SCCM: Hi all,I have a consideration regarding the New Quick Assist App. sometimes when ope Quick assist for the client's PC it will redirect it to the Microsoft Store and then click on get-in it will request Administrator credentials to open it, therefore we have trouble remote use...
  9. New Quick Assist from the Store acts the same like the old Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Quick Assist from the Store acts the same like the old Quick Assist: Hello,I think there are some bugs in the new quick assist. It says I need to download it again from the store.Screenshot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-quick-assist-from-the-store-acts-the-same-like/91d99011-2cb0-436a-9770-6a5094fe314f
  10. New Quick Assist from the Store acts the same like the old Quick Assist

New Quick Assist from the Store acts the same like the old Quick Assist: Hello,I think there are some bugs in the new quick assist. It says I need to download it again from the store.Screenshot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-quick-assist-from-the-store-acts-the-same-like/91d99011-2cb0-436a-9770-6a5094fe314f