Windows 10: Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below)

Discus and support Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/smaartscz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/smaartscz, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below)

/u/smaartscz, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Microsoft 365 and Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Nov 9, 2020
  3. RVer88 Win User
    Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Nov 9, 2020
  4. LLSBD Win User

Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below)

Printing Photo or File Comments - Windows 10

Using the Details Pane you can add comments to a file. This is very useful for photos. But I can find no way to list the directory with all the comments/properties.

Don't suggest the DOS CMD DIR. I've tried that and only get name, date and size. These were all left over from the original DOS/Windows.

Suggestions or adding a feature would be appreciated.

LLSBD, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below)

1. Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below) - Similar Threads - fix More comment

2. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to fix this?: The websites i´m on keep reloading itself and if i´m watching something the video/episode/movie starts at the beginning. This happens a lot and its very irritating, is there any way to fix this. I have used chrome for many years and this is the first time witnessing this. I...
  3. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix this?: The websites i´m on keep reloading itself and if i´m watching something the video/episode/movie starts at the beginning. This happens a lot and its very irritating, is there any way to fix this. I have used chrome for many years and this is the first time witnessing this. I...
  4. Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing?: Hi, I’m having problems fixing the MS Store from crashing. I tried all of the methods to fix the Store but it still didn’t work. Can anyone finds more ways to fix? Thank you so much....
  5. Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing?: Hi, I’m having problems fixing the MS Store from crashing. I tried all of the methods to fix the Store but it still didn’t work. Can anyone finds more ways to fix? Thank you so much....
  6. Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing?

7. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix this?: One day I was starting my laptop and this appeared! I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps but nothing works! My PC manufacturer, "ASUS" said the Windows is corrupted and they'll be needing to reset it completely to brand new! Is there any way to fix this without doing...
  8. Is there any way to fix this?

Is there any way to fix this?: One day I was starting my laptop and this appeared! I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps but nothing works! My PC manufacturer, "ASUS" said the Windows is corrupted and they'll be needing to reset it completely to brand new! Is there any way to fix this without doing...
  9. Is there any way to fix this?.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way to fix this?.: So basically when i download i usually do 10mbs, but when i download now its 200kbs and when i do a diagnostic it says The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken. And it says this to fix it....
  10. Any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BleedingSimonGamer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etbmca/any_way_to_fix_this/