Windows 10: Is there any way to fix temporary profile on startup?

Discus and support Is there any way to fix temporary profile on startup? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello everyone! After several times of restarting my PC to defrag my disk space my computer says I've logged in with a temporary profile. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BlueMonday1988, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Is there any way to fix temporary profile on startup?

Hello everyone! After several times of restarting my PC to defrag my disk space my computer says I've logged in with a temporary profile. I've tried everything and I don't know what to do. Can anyone provide a solution? Any solution is greatly appreciated, thank you!

EDIT: Can't even synchronize my account. It says Windows is preparing and I can't log out of my PC

:)

BlueMonday1988, Jun 9, 2020
  2. lainey Win User

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I've followed your steps and there's no profile list. Am trying to fix for my sister. Brink please can you help

lainey, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I came home today and had to log in to my desktop. When I did it said it was preparing Windows and I was taken to the temporary profile. I followed the tutorial to delete the profile folder path (step 9). At some point in the process, I confirmed that I could see my old files in C: \Users\BriggsDesktop. When I restarted, it went through the "We're glad you're here" screens. However it took me back to the desktop that looks just like the temporary profile one. I can no longer find all of my files. I tried doing a restore, but it did not complete successfully. Suggestions?

Justinbriggs, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Is there any way to fix temporary profile on startup?

temporary profile

See if this assists you:

You could do a System Restore in Safe Mode to before the problem:

"How to refresh, reset, or restore your PC"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc

To restore your PC to an earlier point in time

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click
      Search.)
    2. Enter Control Panel in the search box, and tap or click Control Panel.
    3. Enter Recovery in the Control Panel search box, and then tap or click
      Recovery.
    4. Tap or click Open System Restore, and then follow the instructions.
    "Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode)"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

"How to Fix "You've been signed in with a temporary profile" Error in Windows 8 and 8.1"

You've been signed in with a temporary profile - Fix

"[Fixed] Temporary Profile Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Problem"

http://www.sysprobs.com/fixed-temporary-profile-windows-8-and-8-1-problem

This may interest you: in above link

4) If none of the above methods work for you, the only final way is creating a new user account and copy the data.

Bill Smithers, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to fix temporary profile on startup?

1. Is there any way to fix temporary profile on startup? - Similar Threads - fix temporary profile

2. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to fix this?: The websites i´m on keep reloading itself and if i´m watching something the video/episode/movie starts at the beginning. This happens a lot and its very irritating, is there any way to fix this. I have used chrome for many years and this is the first time witnessing this. I...
  3. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix this?: One day I was starting my laptop and this appeared! I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps but nothing works! My PC manufacturer, "ASUS" said the Windows is corrupted and they'll be needing to reset it completely to brand new! Is there any way to fix this without doing...
  4. Is tere a way to restore Data that was moved to a temporary profile ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is tere a way to restore Data that was moved to a temporary profile ?: The main Account of my PC was broken and the only way to log in was through a temporary profile. I was in the temporary profile but I didnt knew it was a temporary profile at that time, I thought its a normal account. I moved all the data from the desktop of the corrupted...
  5. Is there any way to fix this?.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way to fix this?.: So basically when i download i usually do 10mbs, but when i download now its 200kbs and when i do a diagnostic it says The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken. And it says this to fix it....
  6. Temporary profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Temporary profile: Hello All, My windows was reinstalled and I see the following message. "You are logged on with a temporary profile." I need to resolve this. Any guidance will be most appreciated....
  7. Temporary Profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temporary Profile: My computer is stuck in a temporary profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-profile/e864ddb8-1bc3-4bd8-9f60-f419a5154c11
  8. Temporary profile error - the final fix

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Temporary profile error - the final fix: Okay, so this is probably the millionth thread I’ve made about my issue, but hopefully this is the last one. So, about three years ago — April of 2016 — my laptop (a Dell Inspiron N5050 that I got in 2012) had a temporary profile error. Perhaps it shut down incorrectly, but...
  9. Temporary profile error - the final fix

in Windows 10 Support
    Temporary profile error - the final fix: Okay, so this is probably the millionth thread I’ve made about my issue, but hopefully this is the last one. So, about three years ago — April of 2016 — my laptop (a Dell Inspiron N5050 that I got in 2012) had a temporary profile error. Perhaps it shut down incorrectly, but...
  10. temporary profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    temporary profile: I took the plunge and upgraded my computer with 6 gigs RAM and a dual core 3.0 athlon x64 cpu so I could install Win 10. Was running Win 7. Downloaded the ISO to a flash drive. Installed Win 10 ver.1703. Updated my drivers. All seemed to go well. I used it all day. Rebooted...