Windows 10: Is there any way to fix this in dark mode?

Discus and support Is there any way to fix this in dark mode? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Droppdreadd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjsaid/is_there_any_way_to_fix_this_in_dark_mode/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Droppdreadd, May 14, 2020.

1. Is there any way to fix this in dark mode?

/u/Droppdreadd, May 14, 2020

2. How do you keep "lights on" in dark mode?

"Dark mode" refers to the Mail app's dark mode, common to Windows apps. Affects the color of the message list, menu bar, etc.

"Lights on" or "lights off" refers to the reading pane's background color, a feature recently added to Mail.

I'm asking if there's a way to set "lights on" to default, even if the Mail app is set to dark mode.

Ian Patterson, May 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark mode available for Calendar and Keep on Android

Brink, May 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Is there any way to fix this in dark mode?

Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark mode available for Calendar and Keep on Android

Brink, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to fix this in dark mode?

1. Is there any way to fix this in dark mode? - Similar Threads - fix dark mode

2. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to fix this?: The websites i´m on keep reloading itself and if i´m watching something the video/episode/movie starts at the beginning. This happens a lot and its very irritating, is there any way to fix this. I have used chrome for many years and this is the first time witnessing this. I...
  3. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix this?: The websites i´m on keep reloading itself and if i´m watching something the video/episode/movie starts at the beginning. This happens a lot and its very irritating, is there any way to fix this. I have used chrome for many years and this is the first time witnessing this. I...
  4. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix this?: One day I was starting my laptop and this appeared! I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps but nothing works! My PC manufacturer, "ASUS" said the Windows is corrupted and they'll be needing to reset it completely to brand new! Is there any way to fix this without doing...
  5. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to fix this?: One day I was starting my laptop and this appeared! I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps but nothing works! My PC manufacturer, "ASUS" said the Windows is corrupted and they'll be needing to reset it completely to brand new! Is there any way to fix this without doing...
  6. Is there any way to get dark mode in Windows Search?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to get dark mode in Windows Search?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ElizabethsSongbird [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji48ox/is_there_any_way_to_get_dark_mode_in_windows/
  7. Is there any way to fix this?.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way to fix this?.: So basically when i download i usually do 10mbs, but when i download now its 200kbs and when i do a diagnostic it says The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken. And it says this to fix it....
  8. Is there a way to change how dark is dark mode?

Is there a way to change how dark is dark mode?: Given that dark mode in Windows is AMOLED dark, is there a tweak that allows you to change how "dark" is dark mode? submitted by /u/bucketofthoughts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4wf1i/is_there_a_way_to_change_how_dark_is_dark_mode/
  9. Any way to fix this?

Any way to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BleedingSimonGamer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etbmca/any_way_to_fix_this/
  10. Any way to change windows 10 pitch black dark mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to change windows 10 pitch black dark mode?: I want to switch to a dark gray is there a way? 69465