Windows 10: Is there any way to fix this?.

Discus and support Is there any way to fix this?. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So basically when i download i usually do 10mbs, but when i download now its 200kbs and when i do a diagnostic it says The connection between your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Filce123, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Filce123 Win User

Is there any way to fix this?.

So basically when i download i usually do 10mbs, but when i download now its 200kbs and when i do a diagnostic it says The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken. And it says this to fix it. https://gyazo.com/0029ad8d00758704338df3a76f0c16d4 When i do that normally it fixed but then the problem comes again after some time. I did not have any problems when i fixed it the first time. It's raining from me but it only appears on my pc on my phone or my brother pc it doesn't.

:)

Filce123, Aug 29, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 29, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Is there any way to fix this?. - Similar Threads - fix

2. Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...: After the last update of 23 April 2024, I realized that I could not see my address bar path while in File Vault.When I browse normally, it works fine.For example, it should show the following: "This PC > Solidworks V: > PDM > Library..."But it Only Shows the following: This...
  3. Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...: After the last update of 23 April 2024, I realized that I could not see my address bar path while in File Vault.When I browse normally, it works fine.For example, it should show the following: "This PC > Solidworks V: > PDM > Library..."But it Only Shows the following: This...
  4. How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?: I bought a new type-c earphones and after connecting it to my laptop, the speakers are good but the mic are full of static and BG noise. I connected it to my phone to check if my earphone's at fault but the quality is krisp. So I thought maybe the type-c plug in my laptop is...
  5. How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?

How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?: I bought a new type-c earphones and after connecting it to my laptop, the speakers are good but the mic are full of static and BG noise. I connected it to my phone to check if my earphone's at fault but the quality is krisp. So I thought maybe the type-c plug in my laptop is...
  6. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.: Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and now it takes me to this hello there page where I can customize my pc like keyboard layout, time zone and when i click next...
  7. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.: Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and now it takes me to this hello there page where I can customize my pc like keyboard layout, time zone and when i click next...
  8. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...: I bought a new laptop a few years back. It ran fine for about a month until the 20H1 update. Then the laptop was essentially unusable. My desktop, similarly spec'd except with a more powerful GPU, faired better until 21H1. Then it too slowed to a halt. Even with real-time...
  10. Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...: I bought a new laptop a few years back. It ran fine for about a month until the 20H1 update. Then the laptop was essentially unusable. My desktop, similarly spec'd except with a more powerful GPU, faired better until 21H1. Then it too slowed to a halt. Even with real-time...