Windows 10: Is there any way to get a larger 'back' button in windows explorer?

Discus and support Is there any way to get a larger 'back' button in windows explorer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The back and up buttons in explorer are really small on screen and not in the same position they used to be in win7. Its annoying because there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by treads, Jul 30, 2015.

1. treads Win User

Is there any way to get a larger 'back' button in windows explorer?

The back and up buttons in explorer are really small on screen and not in the same position they used to be in win7.
    Its annoying because there is loads of room in the ribbon above for big conspicuous buttons.
    Any suggestions?

:)

treads, Jul 30, 2015

2. Is There Any Way To Make The Back Button And The Forward Button The Same Size For Internet Explorer On Windows 10?

There's something that's been bothering me for a while now, on the top left of internet explorer there's your normal forward and back button. The back button is like 30% larger than the forward button, I don't know why but it bother's me so much. Is there
    any way to make them both the same size like the classic internet explorer on Windows 10?

10101010101010101010101010101010101010101010, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Is There Any Way To Make The Back Button And The Forward Button The Same Size For Internet Explorer On Windows 10?

Hi Benjamin Hiebert

This is default setup we cant change it.

MCCshreyas, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Is there any way to get a larger 'back' button in windows explorer?

1. Is there any way to get a larger 'back' button in windows explorer? - Similar Threads - larger 'back' button

2. Any reliable way to get the parent folder in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any reliable way to get the parent folder in File Explorer?: I noticed that if you click the Documents folder on the navigation pane and then want to go to the parent folder, the usual parent folder shortcuts don't work (such as Alt+↑ or backspace), they instead get you to "This PC". Is there any shortcut to get the real parent folder?...
  3. Is there any way to get deleted files from onedrive back onto my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way to get deleted files from onedrive back onto my computer?: I accidentally deleted heaps of files from file explorer, and they are now in Onedrive only. I realise that you can access the files in Onedrive (I assume), but when i go to play a steam game it is completely reset, because the .exe file and my progress are in different...
  4. Any way to get active window borders back?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to get active window borders back?: Up to v1709 (or 1803, not sure, skipped that one) active windows had a 1px border all around, making it easy to see them. Example: [img] From v1809 (or 1803, not sure...) and up the border is gone. Example: [img] While activating "accent colors" is a work around, it...
  5. Is there a way to get my game back for free?

Is there a way to get my game back for free?: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to play with my little brother, but about a month later I did a factory reset on my pc and it made me have to buy it off the store again. Is there anyway to get it back without paying?...
  6. Any way to disable "special" keyboard buttons?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any way to disable "special" keyboard buttons?: My keyboard is Microsoft All-in-one Media https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/keyboards/all-in-one-media-keyboard/n9z-00001...
  7. Any way to disable a controller button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to disable a controller button?: I have a USB connected controller. There is one button on the controller that is faulty and switches itself on when I'm not expecting it. I would like to find a way to disable this particular button. I can see the specific button when I'm in Windows USB game controller...
  8. Any way to get rid of OneDrive permanently?

Any way to get rid of OneDrive permanently?: Can OneDrive be effectively deleted? I have absolutely no need for it. There are never problems with it on my desktops since they all run Windows 10 Pro (it has Group Policy Editor). But my laptop has Home and OneDrive keeps inserting its obnoxious self no matter what steps I...
  9. Any way to get metro apps back?

Any way to get metro apps back?: I loved the metro apps, and then Microsoft got rid of them. Is there any way to get those back? 4264
  10. Any way to have Macrium restore to a larger capacity drive?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Any way to have Macrium restore to a larger capacity drive?: I thought I had done this one time, but if I did I can't figure out how. I have UEFI and GPT drives. I want to move my Insider installation from a 250 to 500GB SSD (I want to fully install all modules of my recording studio on the Insider edition). I have restored a disc...