Windows 10: Is there any way to get a larger 'back' button in windows explorer?

Discus and support Is there any way to get a larger 'back' button in windows explorer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The back and up buttons in explorer are really small on screen and not in the same position they used to be in win7. Its annoying because there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by treads, Jul 30, 2015.

1. treads Win User

Is there any way to get a larger 'back' button in windows explorer?

The back and up buttons in explorer are really small on screen and not in the same position they used to be in win7.
    Its annoying because there is loads of room in the ribbon above for big conspicuous buttons.
    Any suggestions?

:)

treads, Jul 30, 2015

2. Is There Any Way To Make The Back Button And The Forward Button The Same Size For Internet Explorer On Windows 10?

There's something that's been bothering me for a while now, on the top left of internet explorer there's your normal forward and back button. The back button is like 30% larger than the forward button, I don't know why but it bother's me so much. Is there
    any way to make them both the same size like the classic internet explorer on Windows 10?

10101010101010101010101010101010101010101010, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Is There Any Way To Make The Back Button And The Forward Button The Same Size For Internet Explorer On Windows 10?

Hi Benjamin Hiebert

This is default setup we cant change it.

MCCshreyas, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Is there any way to get a larger 'back' button in windows explorer?

1. Is there any way to get a larger 'back' button in windows explorer? - Similar Threads - larger 'back' button

2. Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?: The button on the side of the taskbar that collapsed all windows has been replaced in favour of the new "copilot" Ai. I don't require it and don't know how to. Is there anyway to bring that button back?...
  3. Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?: The button on the side of the taskbar that collapsed all windows has been replaced in favour of the new "copilot" Ai. I don't require it and don't know how to. Is there anyway to bring that button back?...
  4. Any way to get my files back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to get my files back?: So my windows.old file is missing. All it had was some photos. I don’t Remeber deleting it and it’s not in my trash. I read somewhere that it’s automatically deleted after 28 days, which would make sense because I reinstalled windows sometime in December. So any way to get my...
  5. Any way to get my files back?

Any way to get my files back?: So my windows.old file is missing. All it had was some photos. I don’t Remeber deleting it and it’s not in my trash. I read somewhere that it’s automatically deleted after 28 days, which would make sense because I reinstalled windows sometime in December. So any way to get my...
  6. Is there any way to get flash player back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to get flash player back?: So we have struck an issue with 10 users in our company where IBM datastage app requires flash player to be installed (I know right). The windows updates removed flash for these users, Is there anyway bar a system restore or complete re-image to restore flash in anyway? :-(...
  7. Is there any way to view small images in File Explorer larger?

Is there any way to view small images in File Explorer larger?: I'm currently working on small pixel sprites for a game. I just recently switched to Windows from MacOS, and on there if there were very small pictures they would be upscaled without becoming blurry so they were easier to see. With Windows, it doesn't matter how large I make...
  8. Any options to remove the Back/Forward buttons in File Explorer?

Any options to remove the Back/Forward buttons in File Explorer?: I need this option for a restricted/server environment, and I am working on some software/tweaks to make options like this available as a GUI. The internet only provides me options on Windows XP and earlier, so I thought I would try here. submitted by /u/ginger_bread84...
  9. Any way to get active window borders back?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to get active window borders back?: Up to v1709 (or 1803, not sure, skipped that one) active windows had a 1px border all around, making it easy to see them. Example: [img] From v1809 (or 1803, not sure...) and up the border is gone. Example: [img] While activating "accent colors" is a work around, it...
  10. Any way to get metro apps back?

Any way to get metro apps back?: I loved the metro apps, and then Microsoft got rid of them. Is there any way to get those back? 4264

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 make back and forward buttons bigger