Windows 10: Is there any way to get back MS store without windows reinstall?

Discus and support Is there any way to get back MS store without windows reinstall? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My ms store was not working, it was giving me error after installing apps so i went to app settings and reset it. After reset it wasnt opening at all,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NSW-69, Feb 25, 2021.

1. NSW-69 Win User

Is there any way to get back MS store without windows reinstall?

My ms store was not working, it was giving me error after installing apps so i went to app settings and reset it. After reset it wasnt opening at all, after restarting laptop, same issue. Due to it not opening now my photos app also stopped working, so i removed it. Now i cant even open files with excel, it gives me wrong file extension error even though its .xlsx
    Is there any way i can get back my MS store? WITHOUT WINDOWS REINSTALL

:)

NSW-69, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Feb 25, 2021
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Feb 25, 2021
  4. kokbira Win User

Is there a way to reinstall windows 10 store entirely?

See solution that Cliff S suggested in TenForums - Windows 10 Help Needed - How to force reinstall Windows Store works:

It appears to be trivial... but bugs occurs on that way too.

Another solution would be in TenForums - Store - Re-register in Windows 10 written by Shawn:

kokbira, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Is there any way to get back MS store without windows reinstall? - Similar Threads - store without reinstall

2. Is there any way to get windows security reinstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to get windows security reinstalled?: I recently ran a debloat software on my laptop and it removed the windows security app on my device. Is there any way to get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-get-windows-security/0273daf0-adb6-4ff7-9776-36966e58b63a
  3. Is there any way to get windows security reinstalled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to get windows security reinstalled?: I recently ran a debloat software on my laptop and it removed the windows security app on my device. Is there any way to get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-get-windows-security/0273daf0-adb6-4ff7-9776-36966e58b63a
  4. Any way to get my files back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to get my files back?: So my windows.old file is missing. All it had was some photos. I don’t Remeber deleting it and it’s not in my trash. I read somewhere that it’s automatically deleted after 28 days, which would make sense because I reinstalled windows sometime in December. So any way to get my...
  5. Any way to get my files back?

Any way to get my files back?: So my windows.old file is missing. All it had was some photos. I don’t Remeber deleting it and it’s not in my trash. I read somewhere that it’s automatically deleted after 28 days, which would make sense because I reinstalled windows sometime in December. So any way to get my...
  6. Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing?

Are there any more ways to fix MS Store crashing?: Hi, I’m having problems fixing the MS Store from crashing. I tried all of the methods to fix the Store but it still didn’t work. Can anyone finds more ways to fix? Thank you so much....
  7. Is there any way to get flash player back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to get flash player back?: So we have struck an issue with 10 users in our company where IBM datastage app requires flash player to be installed (I know right). The windows updates removed flash for these users, Is there anyway bar a system restore or complete re-image to restore flash in anyway? :-(...
  8. Is there a way to get Intel Graphics Control Panel without MS Store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to get Intel Graphics Control Panel without MS Store?: submitted by /u/AndiunHunk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmf28p/is_there_a_way_to_get_intel_graphics_control/
  9. Any way to get active window borders back?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to get active window borders back?: Up to v1709 (or 1803, not sure, skipped that one) active windows had a 1px border all around, making it easy to see them. Example: [img] From v1809 (or 1803, not sure...) and up the border is gone. Example: [img] While activating "accent colors" is a work around, it...
  10. Any way to get metro apps back?

Any way to get metro apps back?: I loved the metro apps, and then Microsoft got rid of them. Is there any way to get those back? 4264