Windows 10: Is there any way to get buzz when full battery charged of laptop

Discus and support Is there any way to get buzz when full battery charged of laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, Is there any way to get buzz when full battery charged of laptop and for android cellphone! Regards. 119936 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jk22, Oct 16, 2018.

1. jk22 Win User

Is there any way to get buzz when full battery charged of laptop

Hey guys,

Is there any way to get buzz when full battery charged of laptop and for android cellphone!

Regards.

:)

2. Laptop Battery REFUSES to charge

The problem is that it might go deeper than the battery - it's quite possible that the laptop itself is damaged which is why it isn't charging. Definitely try RMA the battery first, but don't be too surprised if you find it's the laptop itself that's screwed. Guessing it should be covered by guarantee either way, but it would be a nuisance.

Jimmy 2004, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Laptop battery not charging

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

What is the make and model of the laptop?

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Oct 16, 2018
  4. curt jugg Win User

New battery not charging

I have an Acer Aspire V3-771 laptop (which is three and a half years old) with its original battery. As the battery is not holding the charge for as long as it used to I decided to replace it. I inserted he new battery, which already showed a charge of 60%, and let it run down to the point when the laptop turned itself off. However, when I tried to recharge the battery, the battery icon showed "6% available, plugged in, not charging". I contacted the supplier of the battery and they sent me a new one. This showed an initial charge of 93% so, in view of my problem with the previous battery, I decided to try and charge it up to full capacity before letting it run down. But as soon as I tried this the battery icon showed "93% available, plugged in, not charging". So I unplugged the charger and again let the battery run down until the computer turned itself off. I plugged the charger in again but then got "6% available, plugged in, not charging". I have no problem charging the old battery, so can anyone please suggest what the problem might be? I have tried taking out the battery and unplugging the charger and holding down the power button for 30 seconds, but this hasn't worked. Grateful for any advice.

curt jugg, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there any way to get buzz when full battery charged of laptop - Similar Threads - buzz full battery

2. Battery full charge capacity issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery full charge capacity issue: Hi two days ago my laptop was lasting about 3-4 hours on battery but the next day jt lasted only about 10 minutes, and full battery charge was dropped by 70% or more it went from 47000 to 4000 and cycle counts is not increasing it only shows - a dash symbol I sure hope it's...
  3. Battery full charge capacity issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery full charge capacity issue: Hi two days ago my laptop was lasting about 3-4 hours on battery but the next day jt lasted only about 10 minutes, and full battery charge was dropped by 70% or more it went from 47000 to 4000 and cycle counts is not increasing it only shows - a dash symbol I sure hope it's...
  4. When your Laptop is at 100% Battery and youre charging it does this charge the battery or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When your Laptop is at 100% Battery and youre charging it does this charge the battery or...: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-your-laptop-is-at-100-battery-and-youre/16416366-3790-49ad-aed0-ccaa4a40c98c
  5. Static, buzzing noise when the laptop charger is plugged in while the battery is full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static, buzzing noise when the laptop charger is plugged in while the battery is full: There is a low, but noticeable buzzing noise coming out around the charger port when I leave the laptop charger on while the battery is full. It starts as soon as the battery is fully charged and would only stop if I unplug the charger and run the laptop on its battery. The...
  6. Static, buzzing noise when the laptop charger is plugged in while the battery is full

Static, buzzing noise when the laptop charger is plugged in while the battery is full: There is a low, but noticeable buzzing noise coming out around the charger port when I leave the laptop charger on while the battery is full. It starts as soon as the battery is fully charged and would only stop if I unplug the charger and run the laptop on its battery. The...
  7. Battery full charge capacity decreased?

Battery full charge capacity decreased?: As you can probably see from the above image, my battery's full charge capacity has been decreased. Even though I just bought this laptop like 3 months ago, the laptops full charge capacity has been decreased by a huge amount like 5000mWh. I don't know what is causing this I...
  8. HP Laptop: Battery not charging to full capacity 79%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Laptop: Battery not charging to full capacity 79%: Hi Microsoft Community My battery HP Laptop is not charging to full capacity of 100% and I have tried all settings related to power options but in vain. Can anyone help please? Thank you....
  9. Battery full charge capacity suddenly decreased. Is there a way to manually force a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery full charge capacity suddenly decreased. Is there a way to manually force a...: Previously I accidentally deleted a partition in my C drive, and went through a ton of trouble before finally I managed to reformat my laptop back to a usable version. Since the very first formatting, battery life has been noticeably shorter, previously about 5 hours to less...
  10. 01 min to full charge but battery not charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    01 min to full charge but battery not charging: [img] My laptop battery icon is showing this and still not charging since two days. If i plug out the adapter, the percentage showing decreases. But when plugged in, it is not increasing and still 34% since two days. What should i do to make it charging again? 58356