Windows 10: Is there any way to get deleted files from onedrive back onto my computer?

Discus and support Is there any way to get deleted files from onedrive back onto my computer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted heaps of files from file explorer, and they are now in Onedrive only. I realise that you can access the files in Onedrive (I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DarcyHenderson, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Is there any way to get deleted files from onedrive back onto my computer?

I accidentally deleted heaps of files from file explorer, and they are now in Onedrive only. I realise that you can access the files in Onedrive (I assume), but when i go to play a steam game it is completely reset, because the .exe file and my progress are in different spots. Is there a way i can get these files back onto file explorer, because just copy and pasting them doesn't fix the steam game.

:)

DarcyHenderson, Jul 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Andr3wN Win User
    Onedrive deleting files from computer

Since some of my games and other stuff stores itself in areas like Documents and Desktop. OneDrive decides to sync all of that and then tell me that my OneDrive doesn't have any space left. So, what I do is delete files from OneDrive, expecting that it
    deletes the file from OneDrive, but no. It deletes the files from my COMPUTER. Now when I try to re-install the files, I can't. Because there isn't enough space after installing the exact
    same files. Could I ask that someone make a difference between OneDrive deleting and PC deleting.

Andr3wN, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Is there any way to get deleted files from onedrive back onto my computer?

Manjunath_H, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Is there any way to get deleted files from onedrive back onto my computer?

1. Is there any way to get deleted files from onedrive back onto my computer? - Similar Threads - deleted files onedrive

2. Microsoft deleted my files OneDrive - is there a way to get it all back forgot all about...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft deleted my files OneDrive - is there a way to get it all back forgot all about...: Microsoft deleted my files on OneDrive - is there a way to get it all back forgot all about it, but I had so much stuff there?I found the email a while back ago and it's been a while, but I seem to have my account still. I forgot to pay because I hadn't used my account and my...
  3. Microsoft deleted my files OneDrive - is there a way to get it all back forgot all about...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft deleted my files OneDrive - is there a way to get it all back forgot all about...: Microsoft deleted my files on OneDrive - is there a way to get it all back forgot all about it, but I had so much stuff there?I found the email a while back ago and it's been a while, but I seem to have my account still. I forgot to pay because I hadn't used my account and my...
  4. Any way to get my files back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to get my files back?: So my windows.old file is missing. All it had was some photos. I don’t Remeber deleting it and it’s not in my trash. I read somewhere that it’s automatically deleted after 28 days, which would make sense because I reinstalled windows sometime in December. So any way to get my...
  5. Any way to get my files back?

Any way to get my files back?: So my windows.old file is missing. All it had was some photos. I don’t Remeber deleting it and it’s not in my trash. I read somewhere that it’s automatically deleted after 28 days, which would make sense because I reinstalled windows sometime in December. So any way to get my...
  6. How to get my files from onedrive and back on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my files from onedrive and back on my computer?: I don't know how my files were saved to onedrive but I do not want to have to log on to onedrive to access my files. When I go to the files on my compter there is a cloud that says I must be logged into onedrive to access. This is very frustrating since I do not want to get...
  7. How to get my files from onedrive and back on my computer?

How to get my files from onedrive and back on my computer?: I don't know how my files were saved to onedrive but I do not want to have to log on to onedrive to access my files. When I go to the files on my compter there is a cloud that says I must be logged into onedrive to access. This is very frustrating since I do not want to get...
  8. How to get my files back from OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my files back from OneDrive?: Hello Microsoft community.OneDrive is a nightmare. I turned it on just to transfer a few files from my school, and it automatically chose to backup all my files.This must be changed immediately. Now I can't get my files back. Things I have tried.Choosing Always Keep on this...
  9. how do i get my files back from onedrive if i deleted onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my files back from onedrive if i deleted onedrive: my files are gone and i have already tried restoring my pc to a restore point but i get an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-files-back-from-onedrive-if-i/25cacdf7-a099-4577-8a93-bc50aebaac32
  10. how do i get my files back from onedrive if i deleted onedrive

how do i get my files back from onedrive if i deleted onedrive: my files are gone and i have already tried restoring my pc to a restore point but i get an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-files-back-from-onedrive-if-i/25cacdf7-a099-4577-8a93-bc50aebaac32