Windows 10: Is there any way to get DirectX Runtime without admin?

Discus and support Is there any way to get DirectX Runtime without admin? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If this violates the rules,just tell me and I’ll delete the post submitted by /u/MR_ICE_REAL [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MR_ICE_REAL, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Is there any way to get DirectX Runtime without admin?

If this violates the rules,just tell me and I’ll delete the post

submitted by /u/MR_ICE_REAL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MR_ICE_REAL, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Melchizedek Qui, Mar 22, 2021
  3. DirectX End-User Runtimes

Please tell what is the difference between DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) and DirectX End-User Runtime (Web Installer) ?

Mr.Shivam Mishra, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Is there any way to get DirectX Runtime without admin?

DirectX Runtime Error

Hello. I am getting en error while I am trying to launch NBA Playgrounds on Steam. It says "The following component is required to run this program: DirectX Runtime"

I've seen some other people who are getting same error in the community but none of the suggested solutions worked with me. My Windows 10 is Educational and Version 1803.

I 've tried reinstalling the game and DirectX several times and nothing has changed. Also I've checked for updates.

I appreciate any help. Thank you

aldotheapache, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Is there any way to get DirectX Runtime without admin?

1. Is there any way to get DirectX Runtime without admin? - Similar Threads - DirectX Runtime without

2. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin without any admin rights: Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and...
  3. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin without any admin rights: Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and...
  4. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. error DirectX Runtime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error DirectX Runtime: I have downloaded games. But when it opened, it said that I need DirectX Runtime but according to google, I have DirectX 12 and I don't want to destroy my laptop. So can you guys help me?...
  6. error DirectX Runtime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error DirectX Runtime: I have downloaded games. But when it opened, it said that I need DirectX Runtime but according to google, I have DirectX 12 and I don't want to destroy my laptop. So can you guys help me?...
  7. Is there any way to get DirectX runtime without administrator rights?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to get DirectX runtime without administrator rights?: Yes submitted by /u/EMAIL_JERK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mc20fj/is_there_any_way_to_get_directx_runtime_without/
  8. DirectX runtime

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX runtime: I'm trying to play Driver: San Francisco on my computer and when I try to go to the page that I download it with its not there. Is this something with the website or did Microsoft pull the plug on it?...
  9. DirectX Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX Runtime Error: I am trying to play one of my games and it opens up only to say "DirectX Runtime Needed' and I tried all solutions i could find which is one, failed. I can't change it from "4.09.00.0904" to "4.08.00.0904" and it says it had an error writing down the new content. What do I-...
  10. Not installing directx runtimes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not installing directx runtimes: Been trying to install directx runtimes since i'm missing game sounds. First I got message that A cabinet file necessary for installation cannot be trusted. Please verify the Cryptographic Services are enabled and the cabinet file is valid. Followed instructions to go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. directx without admin

2. direct x non admin