Windows 10: Is there any way to get my account back if filling out the account recovery form doesn't...

Discus and support Is there any way to get my account back if filling out the account recovery form doesn't... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past two years my microsoft account has been locked for suspicious activity. I do not have access to the number associated with the account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brandon Edmond, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Is there any way to get my account back if filling out the account recovery form doesn't...

For the past two years my microsoft account has been locked for suspicious activity. I do not have access to the number associated with the account anymore so my only option is through a account recovery form, i've filled out this form more time than i can count but it never works telling me i have not provided enough information. I made this account years ago and im not sure what information I am getting wrong but i need to get back into this account because i recently downgraded to windows 10 and my computer needs me to sign into my microsoft account to even get into the computer and I am st

:)

Brandon Edmond, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Is there any way to get my account back if filling out the account recovery form doesn't...

1. Is there any way to get my account back if filling out the account recovery form doesn't... - Similar Threads - account filling account

2. No response to Account Recovery Form

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No response to Account Recovery Form: Hello, I sent out a couple of Account Recovery forms and since some lacked important information, they were denied. After including more details based from memory/screenshots/transactions it seems that the recovery form ceased it's responses. Why is that? And what steps can I...
  3. Account Recovery Form

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Recovery Form: Hey,Trying to recover my hacked account through the account recovery. My phone number is the only thing i have left connected to the account. I fill it out and everytime it sends me a security number to put in with the hackers email. I need to get back into this account and...
  4. Account Recovery Form

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account Recovery Form: Hey,Trying to recover my hacked account through the account recovery. My phone number is the only thing i have left connected to the account. I fill it out and everytime it sends me a security number to put in with the hackers email. I need to get back into this account and...
  5. Is there any way to get my account back if filling out the account recovery form doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to get my account back if filling out the account recovery form doesn't...: For the past two years my microsoft account has been locked for suspicious activity. I do not have access to the number associated with the account anymore so my only option is through a account recovery form, i've filled out this form more time than i can count but it never...
  6. Is there a way to get my account back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to get my account back?: Hello I am writing with a problem that occurred to me today. My account was breached into with the use of password reset code, and the hacker changed both password and email address. I tried the recovery method but it is to no use thanks to me not providing enough evidence....
  7. Is there a way to get my account back?

Is there a way to get my account back?: Hello I am writing with a problem that occurred to me today. My account was breached into with the use of password reset code, and the hacker changed both password and email address. I tried the recovery method but it is to no use thanks to me not providing enough evidence....
  8. my account was locked and filling recovery form said my information was not enough

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account was locked and filling recovery form said my information was not enough: Split from this thread. I have a different issue but mine was my account was locked and I've sent multiple account recovery form but it always says my information was not enough. You can only send 2 forms a day but trust me you will never get your account back....
  9. my account was locked and filling recovery form said my information was not enough

my account was locked and filling recovery form said my information was not enough: Split from this thread. I have a different issue but mine was my account was locked and I've sent multiple account recovery form but it always says my information was not enough. You can only send 2 forms a day but trust me you will never get your account back....
  10. my account was locked and filling recovery form said my information was not enough

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security