Windows 10: Is there any way to get rounded-corners on windows 10 all programs.

Discus and support Is there any way to get rounded-corners on windows 10 all programs. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there am way to get rounded corners all programs and apps in windows 10 submitted by /u/amazinangry [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/amazinangry, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Is there any way to get rounded-corners on windows 10 all programs.

Is there am way to get rounded corners all programs and apps in windows 10

submitted by /u/amazinangry
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/amazinangry, Dec 7, 2020

2. How to bring back round window corners on Windows 10?

I like the look of Windows XP, and Windows 7, and like the round corners of the windows of the apps. Windows 10 seems to take a step to remove them and make it 90 degree corners.

Are there ways to bring back the round corners on Windows 10?

太極者無極而生, Dec 7, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Round Corners

Hi Dhruv

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This cannot be done natively in Windows 10, there is no option to customize the look and feel of Windows, you would need to use one of the Theming utilities like Windows Blinds or StarDock to skin the Windows Interface to have the rounded corners in Windows
    10 . . .

DaveM121, Dec 7, 2020
  4. Is there any way to get rounded-corners on windows 10 all programs.

Round corners

I tried to make my window corners look rounded (by enabling immersive search in registry editor) but the changes didn't appear, and my windows version is 1909.

Any help please?

Ahmed1002003, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to get rounded-corners on windows 10 all programs.

1. Is there any way to get rounded-corners on windows 10 all programs. - Similar Threads - rounded corners programs

2. Is there any way to get round corners in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to get round corners in Windows 10?: Hello there, I really wanted to ask if I could somehow get the Windows 11 rounded corners without actually changing the appearance of any other thing? I really like the Windows 11 corners but I can't upgrade to it because of hardware limitations so I want to try to make my...
  3. Is there any way to get round corners in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to get round corners in Windows 10?: Hello there, I really wanted to ask if I could somehow get the Windows 11 rounded corners without actually changing the appearance of any other thing? I really like the Windows 11 corners but I can't upgrade to it because of hardware limitations so I want to try to make my...
  4. Is there any way to get round corners in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. rounded corners in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rounded corners in windows 10: Hello there, i need a free way to get rounded corners in windows 10.I said free because i don't want you saying windowblinds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners-in-windows-10/29c4784f-80b6-4e82-8ca8-f6c2667d5759
  6. rounded corners in windows 10

rounded corners in windows 10: Hello there, i need a free way to get rounded corners in windows 10.I said free because i don't want you saying windowblinds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners-in-windows-10/29c4784f-80b6-4e82-8ca8-f6c2667d5759
  7. rounded corners in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Rounded Corners

Rounded Corners: Is there a setting I am missing somewhere to bring back the beautiful square corners that fit so well on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners/70f7f75d-b361-4b00-b5db-68f85cfabdaf
  9. Any way to get rounded corners in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to get rounded corners in the taskbar?: I've already heard about the ways to get rounded windows and start menu but would there be any way to make the top two corners of the taskbar rounded, somewhat like Chrome OS's shelf? submitted by /u/Funny_Pupper [link] [comments]...
  10. Round Corner?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Round Corner?: I know it sounds weird, but is there any tools that make rounded screen corner on windows? I'm using a windows pad, the pad itself is rounded but the screen is sharp square, so I'm wondering if I could make this rounded. submitted by /u/ProgUn1corn [link] [comments]...