Windows 10: Is there any way to increase space on my laptop?

Discus and support Is there any way to increase space on my laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; sorry if this sounds like a dumb question i don’t use computers that often. edit: i’m not talking about freeing up space, i’m talking about adding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/finessermesser, May 15, 2020.

1. Is there any way to increase space on my laptop?

sorry if this sounds like a dumb question i don’t use computers that often.

edit: i’m not talking about freeing up space, i’m talking about adding additional space onto the max space i have currently which is 118 GB

submitted by /u/finessermesser
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/finessermesser, May 15, 2020
  2. j_007_k Win User

Storage Spaces not showing increased size..

Hello, Size was increased via storage spaces. I was able to fix the issue. It seems like size increase via storange spaces is not working. I manually have to reboot and then use following command to show the correct size.

C:\ > DISKPART

DISKPART> List Volume

DISKPART> select volume # (this is the number of the volume listed by the above ‘List Volume’ command)

DISKPART> extend filesystem

DISKPART> exit

This fixes the storage pool to show the correct size. But its really annoying to do that every time you increase the size of the pool.

Thanks

j_007_k, May 15, 2020
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, May 15, 2020
  4. Is there any way to increase space on my laptop?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to increase space on my laptop?

1. Is there any way to increase space on my laptop? - Similar Threads - increase space laptop

2. Any way to free up space on my C Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any way to free up space on my C Drive?: Hello, I have had my system for quite some time now roughly 5-6 years, starting as a pre-built and upgrading it to where the only thing that has stayed the same throughout, is the C drive and the case. After stupidly only using my C drive for everything for a good chunk of...
  3. Any way to free up space on my C Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to free up space on my C Drive?: Hello, I have had my system for quite some time now roughly 5-6 years, starting as a pre-built and upgrading it to where the only thing that has stayed the same throughout, is the C drive and the case. After stupidly only using my C drive for everything for a good chunk of...
  4. Any way to free up space on my C Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. disk space increases on boot

disk space increases on boot: when i boot up my pc my disk space increases? why did this happens because when i boot my pc when c: drive is full it will no longer boot up so i clean it none of them worked is there a way to solve this?...
  6. Increase disk space

Increase disk space: Expanding c drive or make a new drive for my own needs. Which is best for my new laptop ? I have 1 TB of HDD but only can use the c drive which is 111 GB. ***Original Title: disk management***...
  7. Is there any way to increase the volume on Windows 10 on my new Asus zenbook?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to increase the volume on Windows 10 on my new Asus zenbook?: I am IT savvy and I've done everything I can think... speaker volumes at max etc. It seems I have maxed the intrinsic system volume capability. Are there any hacks? I am coming from a Dell XPS which is a shitpile but it did have decent volume. Any help greatly appreciated!...
  8. Any way to increase the headphone output volume?

Any way to increase the headphone output volume?: On my Android phone, I can root it and edit some .xml files in the system files to increase the volume. For example, I can even push it to the point of distortion ( not what I'm trying to do though) just by changing some values, no need for any hardware changes. I don't plan...
  9. Is there any way to increase the steps in brightness on Windows 10?

Is there any way to increase the steps in brightness on Windows 10?: Right now, windows has 10 steps to increase/decrease brightness but it isn't accurate enough as there sometimes it is too bright and sometimes it's too dark. This problem could be solved by adding more steps (20 steps?). You can additional change for the action centre but...
  10. Any way to increase Bluetooth dongle range with software?

Any way to increase Bluetooth dongle range with software?: So I bought an xbox controller (xbox one) and the range is fine even on my fire Tv, phone, etc. However, I've tried two separate bluetooth dongles and it has issues going even 6 feet. First is an older rocketfish but the newer one is an insignia generic thing (bluetooth 4.0)...