Windows 10: Is there any way to increase the steps in brightness on Windows 10?

Discus and support Is there any way to increase the steps in brightness on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Right now, windows has 10 steps to increase/decrease brightness but it isn't accurate enough as there sometimes it is too bright and sometimes it's too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/afzujhaan, May 12, 2020.

1. Is there any way to increase the steps in brightness on Windows 10?

Right now, windows has 10 steps to increase/decrease brightness but it isn't accurate enough as there sometimes it is too bright and sometimes it's too dark. This problem could be solved by adding more steps (20 steps?).

You can additional change for the action centre but that's rather inconvenient.

Tried finding software/settings that would allow me to do this but found none. Any help is appreciated .

submitted by /u/afzujhaan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/afzujhaan, May 12, 2020
  2. sammy Win User

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, May 12, 2020
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, May 12, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Is there any way to increase the steps in brightness on Windows 10?

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to increase the steps in brightness on Windows 10?

1. Is there any way to increase the steps in brightness on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - increase steps brightness

2. Increase Windows 11 Brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase Windows 11 Brightness: I am currently using Windows 11 and was wondering if there is any way to increase the screen brightness beyond the maximum 100% limit. Could you please advise if there are any native apps, software settings, or third-party applications available that would allow me to enhance...
  3. Increase Windows 11 Brightness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increase Windows 11 Brightness: I am currently using Windows 11 and was wondering if there is any way to increase the screen brightness beyond the maximum 100% limit. Could you please advise if there are any native apps, software settings, or third-party applications available that would allow me to enhance...
  4. Brightness increases to maximum.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness increases to maximum.: My eyes are sensitive to light, so I work with my Dell laptop at minimum brightness.But as I switch on my dell laptop every morning, 5 out of 10 times, while the laptop is booting, the brightness gets suddenly to maximum 0 to 100% by itself. Immediately after the booting is...
  5. Brightness increases to maximum.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness increases to maximum.: My eyes are sensitive to light, so I work with my Dell laptop at minimum brightness.But as I switch on my dell laptop every morning, 5 out of 10 times, while the laptop is booting, the brightness gets suddenly to maximum 0 to 100% by itself. Immediately after the booting is...
  6. Change Keypad Brightness Steps To Increase/Decrease By 1

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Keypad Brightness Steps To Increase/Decrease By 1: I have a Lenovo Legion 5Pi laptop and the laptop has a shortcut key to increase/decrease the brightness just like every other laptop these days. The shortcut key increases/decreases the brightness by 10 steps. But i would like the increase/decrease to be a single step. For...
  7. Windows Brightness Increase Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Brightness Increase Bug: Hello all, I'm experiencing a very weird issue. I recently installed windows on a new drive, and all went smoothly. However, on the desktop, whenever I right-click the desktop and select 'Display Settings,' the screen gets much brighter and all the colors get washed out....
  8. Any way to increase the headphone output volume?

Any way to increase the headphone output volume?: On my Android phone, I can root it and edit some .xml files in the system files to increase the volume. For example, I can even push it to the point of distortion ( not what I'm trying to do though) just by changing some values, no need for any hardware changes. I don't plan...
  9. Is there any way to increase space on my laptop?

Is there any way to increase space on my laptop?: sorry if this sounds like a dumb question i don’t use computers that often. edit: i’m not talking about freeing up space, i’m talking about adding additional space onto the max space i have currently which is 118 GB submitted by /u/finessermesser [link] [comments]...
  10. Cannot change the brightness in any way

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change the brightness in any way: Hello everyone, at one day suddenly I realized that I cannot change the brightness even I press the brightness change button. Later on I realized there is no option available in my power settings place for brightness change in task bar. Later on I went to setting and display...