Windows 10: Is there any way to indent in Win10 Sticky Notes?

Discus and support Is there any way to indent in Win10 Sticky Notes? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; According to Sticky Notes - Tab you can Hold [Alt], then press [0] then [9] to insert a tab where the cursor is... but it doesn't seem to work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nanakinoir, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Is there any way to indent in Win10 Sticky Notes?

According to Sticky Notes - Tab you can Hold [Alt], then press [0] then [9] to insert a tab where the cursor is... but it doesn't seem to work.

Anyone successful in adding indent to the Sticky Notes?

:)

nanakinoir, Sep 25, 2019

2. Tab button not working on Sticky Notes

There's nothing you can do right this moment to enable tabbing in the latest version of the Sticky Notes app. The programming team that builds the Sticky Notes app is aware of top requests like bulleted/number lists, and I've also submitted feedback that
    the ability to use tab characters/indent is requested (you can help by voting on that suggestion in your built-in feedback app).

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Sep 25, 2019
  3. inavda Win User
    Sticky Notes - Tab

The most recent major update to the Sticky Notes app in Windows (I believe happened in August) removed the ability to indent within a sticky note. Previously, pressing the tab key would indent a line of text, but now it simply shifts the focus of the cursor
    to the "+" button at the top left of the sticky note.

Please revert the function of the tab key to what it used to be so we can include indents in our sticky notes without having to just spam the space key a bunch of times.

inavda, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Is there any way to indent in Win10 Sticky Notes?

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Is there any way to indent in Win10 Sticky Notes?

1. Is there any way to indent in Win10 Sticky Notes? - Similar Threads - indent Win10 Sticky

2. Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes: Some users have faced this issue that when after opening the Sticky Notes app, the app doesn’t show or load the Sticky Notes list that contains all the notes stored by users. It just stuck there and closing and re-opening the app doesn’t help. If after launching Sticky Notes,...
  3. Any way to export favorites BAR and sticky notes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any way to export favorites BAR and sticky notes: I have an IT Technician reaching out to me asking if there’s a way to export the favorites BAR not just the favorites folder because I guess that didn’t export the contents o the bar itself and the sticky notes on the computer. They’re currently utilizing USMT and the...
  4. Is there any way to get back locally saved sticky notes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to get back locally saved sticky notes?: Sticky notes was glitching out and I could not make a new note, and somewhere it was suggested to uninstall the app to fix the issue. So, I uninstalled sticky notes because it said my documents would not be affected so I assumed my sticky notes were safe. Well, turns out...
  5. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  6. Unable to Change Sticky Notes Font in Any Way

Unable to Change Sticky Notes Font in Any Way: Is this a new update? I cannot change the font in sticky notes, even by typing in Word or Note Pad, or anywhere else and then copying and pasting into sticky notes. I used to be able to paste other fonts but now it defaults to one font, no matter what font I copied. I need...
  7. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  8. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...
  9. sticky notes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes: My sticky notes all went blank. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/559bde21-9e59-43b9-8b46-b4958262729c
  10. any way to retrieve lost sticky note?

any way to retrieve lost sticky note?: Windows 1803, windows store killed as well as all apps, lost sticky notes. None of the powershell methods will reinstall the windows store or its apps. Have several machines doing this. Is there any way to get the users sticky notes back? thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to indent in sticky notes windows 10

2. how to indent in sticky notes

3. how to tab in windows note

4. how to tab in sticky notes windows 10,
  5. insert indent in sticky notes,
  6. how to indent in windows sticky notes,
  7. sticky notes indent