Windows 10: Is there any way to install the Zune software on Windows 10 ?

Discus and support Is there any way to install the Zune software on Windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Or does anyone know of any other device where the contents can be managed from a desktop and can play songs continuously ? Playing songs from dropbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FrankGlaz, Jan 11, 2020.

1. FrankGlaz Win User

Is there any way to install the Zune software on Windows 10 ?

Or does anyone know of any other device where the contents can be managed from a desktop and can play songs continuously ? Playing songs from dropbox on my tablet or phone plays one at a time and I have to tap on the next song after one ends. And on my phone, if you get off the dropbox screen, the music stops. Just a few reasons why I miss my Zune.

:)

FrankGlaz, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 11, 2020
  3. pbmaster Win User
    Can't install Zune software

I just got Vista Ultimate last night and I've been trying ever since to get the Zune software to install. Every time it gets to 100% installed it says "The Zune package could not be installed". I've tried downloading the full installer, the update, and all my Windows updates. Any ideas as to what my problem is? ALL my music is on my Zune so I'm gonna be really mad if I can't get to it...

My OS is 32 bit. Thanks.

pbmaster, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Is there any way to install the Zune software on Windows 10 ?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to install the Zune software on Windows 10 ?

1. Is there any way to install the Zune software on Windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - install Zune software

2. Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....: I am one of those diehard Zune users who refuse to get rid of my Zune...but I'm dealing with the hassles created from Microsoft decommissioning the server that had Zune software.....and how t get a new Windows 10 PC to be abe to manage my old Zune. I found a link through the...
  3. Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zune Software and Windows 10 - Some Success....: I am one of those diehard Zune users who refuse to get rid of my Zune...but I'm dealing with the hassles created from Microsoft decommissioning the server that had Zune software.....and how t get a new Windows 10 PC to be abe to manage y old Zune. I found a link through the...
  4. Zune software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zune software: I just installed Zune client software on a new laptop - it opens but I can't login to Windows Live server Help me Obi Wan Kenobe - I want to continue using my gen 1 Zune. Its been flawless in performance since I've bought...
  5. Any way to get the Zune software to work on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to get the Zune software to work on Windows 10?: I still have and love my old Zune HD, it's my main music player, but I recently moved from a Windows 7 computer to a Windows 10 and I can't seem to install the software anymore. I tried looking online for fixes and found the offline Zune installer since the software is no...
  6. Zune Software Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zune Software Download: I downloaded the ZuneSetupPkg from https://support.xbox.com/id-ID/zune-software/download but when I attempted to open the file and install I get error code 0x80240001 and when I click the download button I am sent to...
  7. Zune software in 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zune software in 2019: Hello, i have a ZuneHD and want connetc it to my PC. I can't find zune software. Please send me a link od avaleble zune software, or tell me the other way how to connect my zune device to PC. Windows 10....
  8. Zune Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Zune Software: Hello. I know Zune is no longer available but it use to be that you could still download the Zune software. However even though I search I cannot download it. I was able to download it a few weeks ago so did this just change? If not where can I get the software? Thanks!...
  9. Zune Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zune Software: Can anyone tell me where to get the Zune software? I have a Zune, love it, but I had to redo the computer and now I am unable to redo the software. I hope Microsoft were not foolish enough to make it unavailable. Had the been smarter at marketing it, it would have done...
  10. Zune Software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zune Software: Zune Software does not work properly when I press the "podcast" tab. The Zune software closes. Why?This has been the case for about 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zune-software/7dfeec76-34d6-41bb-8a7e-359c71c49042

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install zune on windows 10

2. http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/2/0/02013E44-FC92-477F-90F5-A50351480497/ZunePackage.exe

3. zune software will not install on windows 10

4. how to install zune software 2020,
  5. zune hd update firmware,
  6. install zune windows 10