Windows 10: Is there any way to keep an app playing at max volume?

Discus and support Is there any way to keep an app playing at max volume? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There's an app which I use and keep running that plays a sound whenever I press a key (i like the sound and it gives confirmation of input) however it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AdenInABlanket, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Is there any way to keep an app playing at max volume?

There's an app which I use and keep running that plays a sound whenever I press a key (i like the sound and it gives confirmation of input) however it gets a little quiet when I turn the volume of my computer down. Is there any way that I can have this app ignore my volume input and constantly sound like it is playing at 100% volume?

submitted by /u/AdenInABlanket
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AdenInABlanket, Mar 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 maxes out volume sometimes

I got the same problem and installing new software is not helping. I got Asus T100HA notebook. My sound devices listed in the device manager are: Intel SST Audio Device (WDM) and Realtek I2S Audio Codec. As mentioned above, when watching youtube or a movie
    on VLC, after hiting pause and play again, the volume is maxed out which is kinda unpleasent for ears especially when I am using headphones. Then /i quickly have to move volume buttons on the notebook to lower the volume. What is weird is that while usually
    one click is 2% volume, it is always one click after this auto volume maxing to move the volmy back to my desired level like 12. So that may suggest that according to the volume indicator it is not maxed out and touching the buttons refreshs the setting. Either
    way it is extremly annoying. Maybe we should sue somebody for hearing damage?

Patrickzamorski, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Audio volume cannot be changed while Youtube Video is playing.

Model: Nokia Lumia 920

OS version: 8.0.10211.204

Firmware Revision: 1232.5951.1249.1001

Hardware Revision: 1.0.0.0

Radio Software Version: 1.0.202075.3

Chip SOC Version: 8960

Bug Reproduction Steps:

• Use Bing to search any video
    • IE10 goes to the Youtube
    • Play Youtube Video
    • Even the audio volume is up to the max or down to zero, you still can't feel volume changed.
    • If I long press "<-" hardware back button to go to App Switch Screen, and change the volume at App Switch Screen. Thus, the volume of the Youtube Video will be changed.

MikimotoH---01, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Faniel007 Win User

Is there any way to keep an app playing at max volume?

Volume of AirPods at max when not playing anything for a while

Today I bought AirPods, tried to connect them to my PC with Windows 10 installed and a strange thing started to happen. When anything starts playing, the volume is always at max. It gets really loud and returns to normal when I change the volume in any
    direction. It does not happen when something keeps playing. I tried restarting, updating drivers and reconnecting. Nothing seems to help.

Faniel007, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Is there any way to keep an app playing at max volume?

1. Is there any way to keep an app playing at max volume? - Similar Threads - keep app playing

2. Movies and TV App Max volume bypasses app and system volume control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies and TV App Max volume bypasses app and system volume control: Notes: Drivers updated and all Windows trouble shooting procedures already done. If you suggest this, you are useless. The app is broken. Fix it.I highly expect a boxed "try running the trouble shooting" drivers blah blah blah . already did this. Please don't disappoint me...
  3. Movies and TV App Max volume bypasses app and system volume control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV App Max volume bypasses app and system volume control: Notes: Drivers updated and all Windows trouble shooting procedures already done. If you suggest this, you are useless. The app is broken. Fix it.I highly expect a boxed "try running the trouble shooting" drivers blah blah blah . already did this. Please don't disappoint me...
  4. Volume always plays at max sound after updating despite volume being changed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume always plays at max sound after updating despite volume being changed: After updating Windows recently, All sound played on my computer defaults to max volume, despite volume not being max even 2% plays at max volume, 0% mutes all volume, I 'fixed' it by rolling back Windows updates, but now with the security leak on older Windows versions I no...
  5. Setting a max volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting a max volume: I'm using a software called "Quiet on the Set" that limits the Windows volume slider to the exact number I want. For example, I set it to 72, and in the volume slider, I can't increase the volume higher than 72. Now the software works, but it sometimes doesn't, and I have...
  6. Volume stuck at max

Volume stuck at max: I have not been able to control the volume of my AirPods when they are connected to my laptop. They are stuck in max volume and I've tried everything I can think of. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-stuck-at-max/cbe668cf-ae4b-4d8b-ab3f-3e4194b19f4c
  7. volume for some apps like chrome and zoom keep auto resetting to max in volume mixer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    volume for some apps like chrome and zoom keep auto resetting to max in volume mixer: volume for some apps like chrome and zoom keep auto resetting to max in volume mixer. occurs seemingly randomly. anyone else having this? submitted by /u/doobi1 [link] [comments]...
  8. Is there any way to lower the base volume of...?

Is there any way to lower the base volume of...?: Is there any way to lower the base volume of a pair of bluetooth earbuds connected to my pc? For some odd reason all bluetooth earbuds have their base volume up way to high, forcing you to have your devices volume at minimum. I know how to lower the master volume knob....
  9. Volume of AirPods at max when not playing anything for a while

Volume of AirPods at max when not playing anything for a while: Today I bought AirPods, tried to connect them to my PC with Windows 10 installed and a strange thing started to happen. When anything starts playing, the volume is always at max. It gets really loud and returns to normal when I change the volume in any direction. It does not...
  10. Any way to force max CPU frequency only when running a specific App?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to force max CPU frequency only when running a specific App?: I'm running into problems running a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) because of CPU speed changes. Every time the CPU clocks down I get a big pause in the audio. So I'd like to keep the CPU speed fixed at its max when using that app. I know I can adjust the CPU frequency...