Windows 10: Is there any way to limit download speed on Microsoft Store or Xbox App on PC?

Discus and support Is there any way to limit download speed on Microsoft Store or Xbox App on PC? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to download some games from Xbox App, is there any option to limit the download speed? I can't use my internet at all when my pc downloading... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RenneS1, Apr 29, 2022.

1. RenneS1 Win User

Is there any way to limit download speed on Microsoft Store or Xbox App on PC?

I'm trying to download some games from Xbox App, is there any option to limit the download speed? I can't use my internet at all when my pc downloading from ms store. For example, i have 100 Mbps internet connection, but i wanna throttle the speed to around 80 Mbps so i can still browse and works on my other PC and phone. Any workaround to do this? Thanks!

:)

RenneS1, Apr 29, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 29, 2022
  3. Microsoft Store / Xbox PC (beta) - Download Speed

Hello !

I have a Problem with a xbox pc (beta) / microsoft store.

When im trying to download the game, now is the blair witch i have drops to 0kb/s. Normally downloading game with around 7mb/s for few seconds, then drop again to 0 for some time, and that's over and over again.

Ill just say that i allready tried this solusion:

Go to start > type ‘settings’ > launch the Settings page

1. Navigate to Windows Update > select Advanced Options
    2. Go to Delivery Optimisation > select Advanced Options
    3. Now, you need to simply enable the option ‘Limit how much bandwidth is used for downloading updates in the background’ and take the slider to 100% .
    By doing this, you’ll disable the Windows 10’s Dynamic Download optimization feature which automatically limits your download speed.
    The next step is to download it again from the Microsoft Store. Keep in mind that this workaround applies only to the Store and won’t speed up third-party game downloads.
    If you’re still experiencing
    slow download issues
    after following the instructions above, restart your modem/router and then run the
    WSRESET.EXE command. Go to Start > type WSRESET.EXE and hit Enter.

After that when i start download again from the beginning, speed was fine untill it reach 1,5gb then problem came back Is there any way to limit download speed on Microsoft Store or Xbox App on PC? :(.

Ill also say i didint get this problem with downloading Gears 1 and 4, also Sea of theves. Just problem is with few games, like Blair Witch, Metro / i didint try more.

Drazzler6065, Apr 29, 2022
  4. AVPE Win User

Microsoft store download speeds.

I am experiencing extremely slow download speeds in the Microsoft store on PC and Xbox. I done all the troubleshooting that is available online. The delivery optimization settings have been tweaked so that there are no limits. Please help!

Thema:

1. Is there any way to limit download speed on Microsoft Store or Xbox App on PC? - Similar Threads - limit download speed

2. limited download speed for pc windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    limited download speed for pc windows11: I recently bought an WIFI6 router and WIFI6 adapter for my pc, the download speed for both speedtest and from nas was limited at around 300Mbps. I try to reset internet setting but it does not help. So i reinstall windows and the download speed goes up to 800Mbps which is...
  3. limited download speed for pc windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    limited download speed for pc windows11: I recently bought an WIFI6 router and WIFI6 adapter for my pc, the download speed for both speedtest and from nas was limited at around 300Mbps. I try to reset internet setting but it does not help. So i reinstall windows and the download speed goes up to 800Mbps which is...
  4. Is there any way to limit download speed on Microsoft Store or Xbox App on PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to limit download speed on Microsoft Store or Xbox App on PC?: I'm trying to download some games from Xbox App, is there any option to limit the download speed? I can't use my internet at all when my pc downloading from ms store. For example, i have 100 Mbps internet connection, but i wanna throttle the speed to around 80 Mbps so i can...
  5. Is there any way to limit download speed on Microsoft Store or Xbox App on PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to limit download speed on Microsoft Store or Xbox App on PC?: I'm trying to download some games from Xbox App, is there any option to limit the download speed? I can't use my internet at all when my pc downloading from ms store. For example, i have 100 Mbps internet connection, but i wanna throttle the speed to around 80 Mbps so i can...
  6. Download speed limit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download speed limit: Hi guys, today, trying to download games from both uplay and steam, my download was stuck at exactly 5mb/s in the task manager, this is grange considering that it normally stays around 45/50 mb/s, I noticed this problem only today, as yesterday everything was working...
  7. Is There a Way To Limit The Download Speed of the Windows Store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is There a Way To Limit The Download Speed of the Windows Store?: Dear fellow windows 10 users, Hi, i'm a PC enthusiast and a light streamer with a decent internet speed and an overkill streaming PC. Since me and my dad are working from home, I wanted to download some new games and apps in the meantime, like Gears 5 and Dirt Rally 2.0. My...
  8. Not downloading any app in microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not downloading any app in microsoft store.: hello, sir I am user of window 10 I am in problem to downloading app in Microsoft store. my microsoft store opens but anything is not downloading in it. When I tap on any app it show try again later page could not download code i.e Code: 0x80004003 and the CV:...
  9. download speed is limited

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download speed is limited: hi there I've been noticing a limit download speed which doesn't exceed 1.4 mb/s, it used to reach 5mb/s if I download two files at the same time it splits the speed evenly I updated my windows couple of days ago...
  10. Microsoft Store / Xbox PC (beta) - Download Speed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store / Xbox PC (beta) - Download Speed: Hello ! I have a Problem with a xbox pc (beta) / microsoft store. When im trying to download the game, now is the blair witch i have drops to 0kb/s. Normally downloading game with around 7mb/s for few seconds, then drop again to 0 for some time, and that's over and over...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox pc download speed limit