Windows 10: Is there any way to lower the base volume of...?

Discus and support Is there any way to lower the base volume of...? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there any way to lower the base volume of a pair of bluetooth earbuds connected to my pc? For some odd reason all bluetooth earbuds have their base... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JadianRadiator, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Is there any way to lower the base volume of...?

Is there any way to lower the base volume of a pair of bluetooth earbuds connected to my pc?

For some odd reason all bluetooth earbuds have their base volume up way to high,

forcing you to have your devices volume at minimum.

I know how to lower the master volume knob.

However as I stated before, I have to have it at minimum for a comfortable listening volume.

I know it saves the level for when using my earbuds.

But again, I have to have it at minimum for a comfortable listening volume.

I don't care whether such an option for this is built into Windows 10, or requires an app from a third-party.

:)

JadianRadiator, Jul 9, 2020

2. Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume.

Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume. What to do??????????? Anybody give some suggestion or request microsoft to provide an update with this issue
    solved......................................... I Use Nokia Lumia 520 (Yellow).........

Thank You...

The Inspironatic Guy, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 sound volume suddenly much lower

In the last week I have noticed that although I move the slider to maximum the sound volume is significantly lower. Any suggestions.

GordonBlue3104, Jul 9, 2020
  4. tripleG Win User

Is there any way to lower the base volume of...?

CPU speed much lower than base speed

My computer has been slow for quite a while now even while performing basic tasks such as web browsing (to the point where simply typing into a search bar can take several seconds before the computer shows me that I've typed anything) and I've finally gotten around to trying to search for a solution. I noticed that the speed listed on the performance tab of task manager is significantly lower than the base speed listed there (0.78GHz vs 2.59GHz) See here I suspect that this may be largely what is causing my problems.

I have tried the following things to bring this speed closer to my base speed:

• Moving the power management slider to "Best performance" See here
    • Increased the minimum processor state when plugged in to 100% See here
    • Turned off Speedstep in my Bios (which is described in the BIOS as forcing my CPU into its maximum performance mode
    • Turned off C-states in my BIOS which is described in the BIOS as allowing the processor to be put in other performance modes

Notably I have been trying the fixes recommended in this thread: Maximum Processor Speed Lower Than It Should Be

Any advice on steps I can take short of reinstalling Windows is greatly appreciated!

System details:
    Dell Latitude E7450
    Intel Core i5-4310U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.59GHz
    8.00GB RAM
    64-bit OS and processor

tripleG, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to lower the base volume of...?

1. Is there any way to lower the base volume of...? - Similar Threads - lower base volume

2. In 2022 is there a way to increase base volume?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In 2022 is there a way to increase base volume?: Normalization is cool, FXSound is cool too, and I like them both but I really do need a bit more kick. If I could increase the base volume of everything by 200% that would be ideal. submitted by /u/SyrupBuccaneer [link] [comments]...
  3. Speaker volume randomly lowering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker volume randomly lowering: I have an MSI GE66 Raider laptop with Windows 10 Home, Realtek HD Audio and Nahimic. I purchased it in December and have experienced a strange problem ever since.While using virtually any program with audio Youtube in MS Edge, any game, etc., the speaker volume will...
  4. Is there a way to lower the contrast

Is there a way to lower the contrast: There seem to be a bunch of settings to increase contrast and change red/blue/greens but nothing else. I get migraines easily would love to find a way to stop whites from being so bright. Even at the lowest brightness, it's too bright (laptop). I can go into intel display...
  5. How lower the sound volume?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How lower the sound volume?: Hello every one: Every time reboot the w10, the small speaker icon in the right bottom tray indicates the volume 80%. it is really too high for me. How can I fix it to a lower value? say 40%. Thanks! --- Zhao...
  6. Any way to increase the headphone output volume?

Any way to increase the headphone output volume?: On my Android phone, I can root it and edit some .xml files in the system files to increase the volume. For example, I can even push it to the point of distortion ( not what I'm trying to do though) just by changing some values, no need for any hardware changes. I don't plan...
  7. any way to override the master volume control?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    any way to override the master volume control?: My master volume control slider slides back to zero each time is it pushed upward. I believe this is a hardware issue. Nevertheless, i am asking this question in desperation whether there is a way to deliver audio output with volume. I tried a usb audio controller and even...
  8. Volume lowers by itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume lowers by itself.: I am using Windows 10 version 1909 Every time I open a program that is using my microphone, be it OBS, a game, or just an app to record audio through it, the volume of everything else get lowered significantly. I tried checking the "Do nothing" option in the...
  9. Update: Lower My Volume?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update: Lower My Volume?: Hi! I recently updated my windows 10 and when i was watching my VLC media player the volume decreased quite a lot, when it was still on full volume... it sounds so strange now...? i was wondering if anyone had any advice how to fix it or if its happened to them? I’m...
  10. Microphone lowering volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone lowering volume: Well I had some glitches going to update 1909 so I had to reset the computer. Everythings good now except for my microphone. I was talking to some friends in discord and they were telling me that my voice kept lowering until they wouldn't hear me anymore. We all had this...