Windows 10: is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?

Discus and support is there any way to make desktop symmetrical? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i tried to find anything on the internet but i didn't find anything that would help me, i also tried using ctrl and scrolling but that didn't help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MinecrafterM, Feb 11, 2024.

1. is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?

i tried to find anything on the internet but i didn't find anything that would help me, i also tried using ctrl and scrolling but that didn't help align the icons

:)

MinecrafterM, Feb 11, 2024

2. How do i remove a symmetrical 3 section grid on my desktop startup screen. Windows 8.1

How do i remove a symmetrical 3 section grid on my desktop startup screen. Windows 8.1

renevalois, Feb 11, 2024
  3. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 11, 2024
  4. MohanC Win User

is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?

1. is there any way to make desktop symmetrical? - Similar Threads - desktop symmetrical

2. My desktop icons suddenly disapeared and my context menu not opening as i click its just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop icons suddenly disapeared and my context menu not opening as i click its just...: My desktop icons suddenly disapeared and my context menu not opening as i click its just sound i heard of error . i cant even copy icons on desktop . when i drag and copy it just doesnt copy....
  3. My desktop icons suddenly disapeared and my context menu not opening as i click its just...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My desktop icons suddenly disapeared and my context menu not opening as i click its just...: My desktop icons suddenly disapeared and my context menu not opening as i click its just sound i heard of error . i cant even copy icons on desktop . when i drag and copy it just doesnt copy....
  4. My desktop icons suddenly disapeared and my context menu not opening as i click its just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Remote Desktop Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Password: I want to connect to my Office PC from my PC in the other room.Remote Desktop APP asks me for credentials. I used all my password with no luck. I am 100% sure with my passwords.I even logged in to my microsoft account to make sure the password is correct.I did port forwarding...
  6. Remote Desktop Password

Remote Desktop Password: I want to connect to my Office PC from my PC in the other room.Remote Desktop APP asks me for credentials. I used all my password with no luck. I am 100% sure with my passwords.I even logged in to my microsoft account to make sure the password is correct.I did port forwarding...
  7. I need help with windows .net 6.0 desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with windows .net 6.0 desktop: i was trying to install it cuz of an error. I used a 3rd party software called "Uninstall tool" and i was uninstalling a game and i also didnt knew that it would also remove traces i clicked uninstall not remove all traces and it removed desktop runtime 6.0 and its asking me...
  8. Desktop links to LAN-based applications have lost thier icons ... BUT ...

Desktop links to LAN-based applications have lost thier icons ... BUT ...: I have an annoying issue, regarding application icons, which probably arose after a dreaded update:Icons setup on my desktop, for directory or files, have mutated into a useless blank bit of rubbish instead of the icons I set them up with. Now: the icons affected are still in...
  9. RENAME OF DESKTOP FOLDER NAME AD domain, Roaming profile, Redirected folder

RENAME OF DESKTOP FOLDER NAME AD domain, Roaming profile, Redirected folder: Hi,how to rename Desktop folder the shown name in case of redirected documents?In local profiles, it's easy. Just click on it in the Explorer. But in case of redirected folder, the field is disabled and we would like to rename it to the localized name.We redirect it to...
  10. is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?

is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?: i tried to find anything on the internet but i didn't find anything that would help me, i also tried using ctrl and scrolling but that didn't help align the icons...