Windows 10: Is there any way to make the app size on the system tray bigger?

Discus and support Is there any way to make the app size on the system tray bigger? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Blood_of_Lucifer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Blood_of_Lucifer, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Is there any way to make the app size on the system tray bigger?

/u/Blood_of_Lucifer, Feb 9, 2021
  2. iFrayzer Win User

System tray icon size

In a recent windows update i noticed that the system tray, (little arrow on the bottom right of task bar) when opened, the icons have stayed the same size but the buttons to click on them are alot larger. This widens the system tray alot.

Is there any way how to change this?

iFrayzer, Feb 9, 2021
  3. redtuy3 Win User
    How to change size of icons in system tray / notification area?

Hi EdTittel, thank your for your answer but this is not what I asked or what I'm looking for.
    As I said, I want to change (specifically, increase) the size of the icons in the notification area (aka system tray), the size of icons in taskbar is already set as "large". I'll post an image:

Is there any way to make the app size on the system tray bigger? [​IMG]

I'd like to increase the size of those icons.

EDIT - I forgot to say, I already read the CNET page of your post.

redtuy3, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Is there any way to make the app size on the system tray bigger?

Icon size in system tray

How do I change the size of the system tray icons?

PaulNoronha, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Is there any way to make the app size on the system tray bigger?

1. Is there any way to make the app size on the system tray bigger? - Similar Threads - app size system

2. System tray size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System tray size: Hi, I am struggling to reduce the size of the System Tray in windows 10. Currently, it looks like below screenshot.I would like to shrink the system tray and look like with small arrow to open additional icons.I have search so many articles, but no luck so far. Thanks in...
  3. System tray size

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray size: Hi, I am struggling to reduce the size of the System Tray in windows 10. Currently, it looks like below screenshot.I would like to shrink the system tray and look like with small arrow to open additional icons.I have search so many articles, but no luck so far. Thanks in...
  4. System tray size

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Is there any ways to make chinese hanzi typing character list bigger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any ways to make chinese hanzi typing character list bigger?: so i was typing some hanzi characters, because some hanzi with the same pinyin could be written in hanzi differently depends on the meaning. so i found it's difficult to read all the hanzi list since it is very small. so i wondered if there any ways to make it a lot bigger....
  6. Is there any ways to make chinese hanzi typing character list bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any ways to make chinese hanzi typing character list bigger?: so i was typing some hanzi characters, because some hanzi with the same pinyin could be written in hanzi differently depends on the meaning. so i found it's difficult to read all the hanzi list since it is very small. so i wondered if there any ways to make it a lot bigger....
  7. System tray icon size

System tray icon size: In a recent windows update i noticed that the system tray, little arrow on the bottom right of task bar when opened, the icons have stayed the same size but the buttons to click on them are alot larger. This widens the system tray alot. Is there any way how to change this?...
  8. Any Way To Make Mail App Font Bigger?

in Browsers and Email
    Any Way To Make Mail App Font Bigger?: Is there a way to make fonts bigger in windows mail app ? 155556
  9. Any Way To Make Mail App Font Bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any Way To Make Mail App Font Bigger?: Is there a way to make fonts bigger in windows mail app ? 155556
  10. Size of System Tray

Size of System Tray: Windows 10 Recently the system tray appears overly large, covering the righthand side of the screen. Also, even though only 6 icons are displayed, I get a message that "Some notification icons cannot be displayed as there is not enough room." Can some one explain what is...