Windows 10: Is there any way to make the full screen start menu 100% transparent so that it looks...

Discus and support Is there any way to make the full screen start menu 100% transparent so that it looks... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/vphiw45ut5851.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=e61272c8b253842ef67f5140c8d271a5661e18f1 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BoiledSwift, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Is there any way to make the full screen start menu 100% transparent so that it looks...

/u/BoiledSwift, Jun 30, 2020
  2. RSC
    rsc Win User

Transparent Full Screen Start Menu

Windows mail (modern app) not syncing anymore after update to 10041. I'm the only one, or it is a common problem?
    I already executed powershell script, which allowed me to install mail app from green store.

PS. Is there any way to restore non-transparent full screen start menu? It looks ugly.

3. Transparent Full Screen Start Menu

Not sure what you mean about the screen -- screenshot would help --otherwise in Personalize download some of the themes. You could probably find something passable. Maybe rsc means this:

Is there any way to make the full screen start menu 100% transparent so that it looks... [​IMG]

lehnerus2000, Jun 30, 2020
  4. RSC
    rsc Win User

Is there any way to make the full screen start menu 100% transparent so that it looks...

Transparent Full Screen Start Menu

In build 9926 start menu was not transparent, but in 10041 build start menu (in full screen mode) is transparent.
    Is it possible to bring back start menu appearance from 9926?

Thema:

Is there any way to make the full screen start menu 100% transparent so that it looks...

1. Is there any way to make the full screen start menu 100% transparent so that it looks... - Similar Threads - full screen start

2. Recent full screen start menu transparency disappeared today.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent full screen start menu transparency disappeared today.: I ha e a Grey background now that matches my color screen. Full screen transparencies went away today or yesterday. SFC command did not fix it. Dism repair did not fix it and poweshell reinstall all windows apps did not fix it. Turning on the only option in colors for...
  3. I WANT TO MAKE A SIMPLE WINDOWS LOOK BUT IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE THESE TRANSPARENT with...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I WANT TO MAKE A SIMPLE WINDOWS LOOK BUT IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE THESE TRANSPARENT with...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itsscured [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lgv9af/i_want_to_make_a_simple_windows_look_but_is_there/
  4. Is there any way of making non-Windows Store apps have full art in the start menu?

Is there any way of making non-Windows Store apps have full art in the start menu?: [ATTACH] I tried to search about this but couldn't find much, I really wanted to have full art like the windows store apps for any app to have my start menu looking nicer. Thanks in advance. I want to make any app in my start menu look like this. submitted by...
  5. Is there any way by which I can make start menu completely clear(100% transparent), just...

Is there any way by which I can make start menu completely clear(100% transparent), just...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/InsuranceHoliday9939 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kphlz7/is_there_any_way_by_which_i_can_make_start_menu/
  6. Is it possible to make start menu more transparent?

Is it possible to make start menu more transparent?: I would like to make the start menu more transparent. Ideally without 3rd party tools. submitted by /u/noobatanything [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj2lah/is_it_possible_to_make_start_menu_more_transparent/
  7. Is there a way to make full screen start menu be zoomed in?

Is there a way to make full screen start menu be zoomed in?: Basically what i want is my whole system to be in 100% UI zoom except full screen Start Menu, which would use 150% UI zoom setting. Or any other solution that would achieve the same look (everything being bigger in start) submitted by /u/mukintaras [link] [comments]...
  8. Is there any way to make background color of start menu icon transparent or to remove it?

Is there any way to make background color of start menu icon transparent or to remove it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueBoxxx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsv0qa/is_there_any_way_to_make_background_color_of/
  9. Start Menu full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu full screen: Hello Community, Recently i buy Microsoft surface i dont know how start menu become full screen even i off from start menu setting how to off full screen start menu kindly see the screen short. [IMG] Kind regards,...
  10. Full screen start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen start menu: Ah ha I found you at last. Reason being, I rather liked that aspect of windows 8-8.1 so I was glad to find the option for it again under personalise and start menu options. Some of you may want that back! who knows but it's in there. 13551