Windows 10: Is there any way to Mirror flip a photo horizontally in windows explorer?

Discus and support Is there any way to Mirror flip a photo horizontally in windows explorer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have several photos that need to be horizontally flipped immediately after being taken. I would like to be able to do this without opening the photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tch_254, Oct 3, 2021.

1. tch_254 Win User

Is there any way to Mirror flip a photo horizontally in windows explorer?

I have several photos that need to be horizontally flipped immediately after being taken. I would like to be able to do this without opening the photos app every time. I'm looking for a way to do it with the lease amount of clicking to save time. Is there any third party software that gives me the option to Mirror flip photos with a right click?Thanks!

:)

tch_254, Oct 3, 2021

2. Flipping/Inverting a monitor horizontally for viewing through a mirror

Looking for some help on getting the 2nd monitor attached to a windows 10 machine to have the screen flipped horizontally.

The reason I am doing this is this TV is going into a gym and it will be mainly viewed through a mirror that is mounted opposite of the TV.

I have tried ultramon but the mirroring option is too slow and requires the primary screen to have the same resolution as the TV.

Thanks for the help!

user3418832, Oct 3, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

Is there any way to Mirror flip a photo horizontally in windows explorer? 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Oct 3, 2021
  4. swarfega Win User

GFX noob, help needed: cannot flip image horizontally

You can use the newest Photos app to flip images too.

Is there any way to Mirror flip a photo horizontally in windows explorer? [​IMG]

swarfega, Oct 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Is there any way to Mirror flip a photo horizontally in windows explorer? - Similar Threads - Mirror flip photo

2. Does flip horizontal reduce the quality?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does flip horizontal reduce the quality?: Hello, several places, including the losslesscut faq, wrote that flipping a video reduces the quality ------------- quotation : Can LosslessCut crop, resize, stretch, mirror, overlay text/images, watermark, blur, redact, re-encode, speed-up/slow-down, create GIF, slideshow,...
  3. Does flip horizontal reduce the quality?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does flip horizontal reduce the quality?: Hello, several places, including the losslesscut faq, wrote that flipping a video reduces the quality ------------- quotation : Can LosslessCut crop, resize, stretch, mirror, overlay text/images, watermark, blur, redact, re-encode, speed-up/slow-down, create GIF, slideshow,...
  4. How to Mirror Display without Flipping?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Mirror Display without Flipping?: Hello,Just wondering if it is possible to mirror the display WITHOUT flipping it upside down?The closest I can find is to go to "Display Settings > Display Orientation > Landscape flipped", but I do not want the screen to be upside down as well.Any options?Thanks!...
  5. How to Mirror Display without Flipping?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Mirror Display without Flipping?: Hello,Just wondering if it is possible to mirror the display WITHOUT flipping it upside down?The closest I can find is to go to "Display Settings > Display Orientation > Landscape flipped", but I do not want the screen to be upside down as well.Any options?Thanks!...
  6. How to Mirror Display without Flipping?

7. Windows 11 Smart Horizontal Flip is confusing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Smart Horizontal Flip is confusing: I just upgraded to Windows 11 and I believe this is a new "issue".When using the front facing camera selfie camera the file when viewed in File Explorer "smart" flips the image. So if you take 2 pictures with your phone. One set to store the image as viewed does not auto flip...
  8. Windows 11 Smart Horizontal Flip is confusing

Windows 11 Smart Horizontal Flip is confusing: I just upgraded to Windows 11 and I believe this is a new "issue".When using the front facing camera selfie camera the file when viewed in File Explorer "smart" flips the image. So if you take 2 pictures with your phone. One set to store the image as viewed does not auto flip...
  9. Photos flipping

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos flipping: When using GOPRO Hero 8 and I view the photo why does the photo viewer in windows 10 flip them reverse image This is frustrating and annoying. Letters and numbers in the image are now back to front....
  10. flip/mirror the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    flip/mirror the taskbar?: [IMG] i've been using arabic as my default language for windows 7 before i upgraded to 10 english version so i was so use to the taskbar being flipped. i just want to know if there is a way (official from microsoft or not) to flip or mirror the taskbar like so...