Windows 10: Is there any way to move all installed softwares to another Drive?

Discus and support Is there any way to move all installed softwares to another Drive? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I've windows 10 installed on my C drive SSD, also all my softwares by default gets installed on C drive. But due to small SSD i want to move all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlueBoxxx, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Is there any way to move all installed softwares to another Drive?

Hi,

I've windows 10 installed on my C drive SSD, also all my softwares by default gets installed on C drive. But due to small SSD i want to move all of installed softwares to my D drive which is 1.5 TB HDD.

Is there any way to move software installations without reinstalling every software?

Thanks

submitted by /u/BlueBoxxx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BlueBoxxx, Jun 7, 2020
  2. little cat, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Is there any way to move all installed softwares to another Drive?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to move all installed softwares to another Drive?

1. Is there any way to move all installed softwares to another Drive? - Similar Threads - move installed softwares

2. Move users to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move users to another drive: With DaveM121's help I was able to fix a User Shell Folder problem by editing the registry entry. But that was one problem out of the bigger problem. There are a lot of %USERPROFILE% entries in the same list. What is the value of user profile? It must be at least partially...
  3. Move users to another drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move users to another drive: With DaveM121's help I was able to fix a User Shell Folder problem by editing the registry entry. But that was one problem out of the bigger problem. There are a lot of %USERPROFILE% entries in the same list. What is the value of user profile? It must be at least partially...
  4. Moving app to another drive

Moving app to another drive: I want to move an app from my C drive to my external E drive. I tried uninstalling the app from the C drive and when I reinstall it, it doesn't give me an option where to install it so it automatically installs back to my C drive....
  5. Moved Desktop to Another Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Moved Desktop to Another Drive: I was trying to free up space on my 250GB 'C' drive and stupidly moved my Desktop folder from C-->User-->(my computer name) to my F drive (a second internal hard drive) by clicking on Properties and using the 'Location' option. But I started encountering problems - no...
  6. Is there a way to move all my files to another user account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to move all my files to another user account?: Howdy! can you move all the installed programs, documents and other files from one Windows 10 user account to another or other? I was banned from my main account at Microsoft and can't play a game online so I made a second user and created a new Microsoft account where I can...
  7. Adobe software installing another drive without default drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe software installing another drive without default drive: Hello, I want to install Adobe software like Photoshop,Illustrator etc but when I go to install then those software automitically install in C drive. I have 237 GB of SSD card which I don't like install those software.Now I am waht to do?[ATTACH]...
  8. Is there any way to install the Zune software on Windows 10 ?

Is there any way to install the Zune software on Windows 10 ?: Or does anyone know of any other device where the contents can be managed from a desktop and can play songs continuously ? Playing songs from dropbox on my tablet or phone plays one at a time and I have to tap on the next song after one ends. And on my phone, if you get off...
  9. Moving all Virtual machines to another drive

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Moving all Virtual machines to another drive: I have to move all of my virtual machines to a new SSD because the old SSD is out of space. Is it best to use this -> Move Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10 procedure to move all of my virtual system to another physical drive one by one ? Also once they are moved, will...
  10. Will moving libraries to another drive cause software issues?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will moving libraries to another drive cause software issues?: Windows contains an option to move the locations of libraries (Documents, Music, Videos, Downloads, etc) to another drive or partition. However, some of the folders already have files put there automatically by programs I have installed. For example, here is a picture of my...