Windows 10: Is there any way to move the Start menu to the center?

Discus and support Is there any way to move the Start menu to the center? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, is there any way to move the start menu to the center? My PC isn't compatible with Windows 11, as it doesn't have a TPM, so I got a theme but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sushruth_944, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Is there any way to move the Start menu to the center?

Hello, is there any way to move the start menu to the center? My PC isn't compatible with Windows 11, as it doesn't have a TPM, so I got a theme but only the start button has moved. So, is there any way to move the start menu to the center? I'm on Windows 10 Pro, if that helps. Here is a screenshot:* Original title: Start Menu

:)

Sushruth_944, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Start menu and action center is not working in Windows 10

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing with Start menu?

• Are you not able to open Start menu?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to follow the step below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Check for the latest updates and install.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter
      MS-settings:
      and then press OK. This opens Settings.

• In Settings, go to Update & security >
      Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.
    Step 2: I suggest you to run
    Start menu troubleshooter. After you've completed the troubleshooter, restart your device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Aug 17, 2021
  4. taward Win User

Is there any way to move the Start menu to the center?

Action Center and Start Menu Continually Fail

Device: Surface Pro 4

Issue: Action Center and Start Menu continually fail.
    Symptoms: After an unpredictable amount of time, Action Center and Start Menu will not open using multiple prompts. Action Center will not respond to taskbar link or swipe from the right and Start Menu will not respond to task bar click or keyboard button.

Troubleshooting:
    • I have done several SFC scans (the first few found stuff and repaired it and subsequent runs find nothing)
    • I've done the DISM image restore health hocus pocus to no avail.
    • I've executed "Get-AppxPackage | % { Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppxManifest.xml" -verbose }" in an elevated powershell. This works, until it doesn't.
    EDIT: Nothing is working now for troubleshooting. Going to try a restart and see how long until it happens again.

​None of these are permanent solutions. Any ideas as what is causing this and how to stop it from happening?

taward, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

Is there any way to move the Start menu to the center?

1. Is there any way to move the Start menu to the center? - Similar Threads - move Start menu

2. How to move start menu to center like 11?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to move start menu to center like 11?: I really want 11 but can't because of the TPM requirement. But, not one app can move the start menu to the center. Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-start-menu-to-center-like-11/28919c80-1453-4404-b712-20ef8f05f895
  3. Any way to remove these from start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to remove these from start menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MindOfErick [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le9nta/any_way_to_remove_these_from_start_menu/
  4. Any way to change tile colors in the start menu?

Any way to change tile colors in the start menu?: I just installed the 20H2 version and I'm using the fullscreen start menu (like 8.1) and now the tiles are grey instead of my theme color in dark mode... any way to change it? maybe through regedit or a mod? submitted by /u/Jaylay99 [link] [comments]...
  5. Any way to add a "nickname" to a start menu shortcut?

Any way to add a "nickname" to a start menu shortcut?: Specifically I want to be able to open Visual Studio Code by searching VS Code instead. League of Legends allows me to search "lol" to have the program immediately come to the top, is there any way I can replicate this? submitted by /u/MattHellstrand [link] [comments]...
  6. Any way to move the taskbar clock to the middle/center?

Any way to move the taskbar clock to the middle/center?: submitted by /u/CryptoBojan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxtz7r/any_way_to_move_the_taskbar_clock_to_the/
  7. How to move the Start Menu to the center screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to move the Start Menu to the center screen?: So I recently set up Surround Display in a triple monitor configuration, and I'm trying to figure out how to realign the various Windows components so they are on the center screen. Right now the Start Menu appears only on the far left of the left monitor, and I'd like to see...
  8. Start Menu works but cannot be altered in any way

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu works but cannot be altered in any way: This is a problem that affects my PC but, oddly, not my laptop. Both are running W10 build 1809. On both devices, I like to create my own categories and specify which tiles appear in them. Since the most recent upgrade to 1809, this is no longer possible on the PC. I can...
  9. Action Center and Start Menu Die w/ No Way to Revive

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center and Start Menu Die w/ No Way to Revive: I have a Surface Pro 4, fully updated. I've noticed that periodically, whatever program that powers the Action Center, the Start Menu, and some of the icons in tht Notification Area locks up and I don't know how to restart it. I won't be doing anything of note at at...
  10. Any Way to Rename Start Menu Tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Any Way to Rename Start Menu Tiles: Title says it all -- In particular, Windows Update tile which was created by right-clicking on Update & security box in settings and selecting Pin to Start. The tile opens up the Windows Update page and I would like to rename the tile to say Windows Update ( or Win Update...