Windows 10: IS THERE ANY WAY TO OPEN A WORD PAD FILE IN NOTEPAD? any other suggestions for my life...

Discus and support IS THERE ANY WAY TO OPEN A WORD PAD FILE IN NOTEPAD? any other suggestions for my life... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I don't know where to begin. Life threw me a curve ball. I do not know if anyone will understand. I have been using a Dell Inspiron 620 with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FrustrationNeverEnding, May 5, 2022.

1. IS THERE ANY WAY TO OPEN A WORD PAD FILE IN NOTEPAD? any other suggestions for my life...

Hello, I don't know where to begin. Life threw me a curve ball. I do not know if anyone will understand. I have been using a Dell Inspiron 620 with Windows 7 home premium since 2012. I notice some trouble recently coming out of sleep mode, so I just turned sleep mode off. That seemed to work. Today I was doing my usually stuff and the computer froze. So I turned it off by the button and back on. Windows would not boot up. Tried several times and ran some diagnostics in Dell set up and it said hard drive was bad. Took it over to PC Warehouse around the corner and for 125 dollars they told me th

:)

FrustrationNeverEnding, May 5, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 5, 2022
  3. Notepad & wordpad in Win 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to create shortcut for Word and notepad. We will help you to resolve the issue.

Please follow the steps provided below.

• Type notepad in the search bar.
    • Right Click on note pad and click Pin to Start.
    • Apply the same steps for Word Pad too.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 5, 2022
  4. IS THERE ANY WAY TO OPEN A WORD PAD FILE IN NOTEPAD? any other suggestions for my life...

Notepad word counter ?? is there a way ?

Notepad word counter ?? is there a way ? basically the subject says iut all Is there a way to add a word counter to the Notepad

davidegnew, May 5, 2022
Thema:

IS THERE ANY WAY TO OPEN A WORD PAD FILE IN NOTEPAD? any other suggestions for my life...

1. IS THERE ANY WAY TO OPEN A WORD PAD FILE IN NOTEPAD? any other suggestions for my life... - Similar Threads - OPEN WORD PAD

2. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  3. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  4. IS THERE ANY WAY TO OPEN A WORD PAD FILE IN NOTEPAD? any other suggestions for my life...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IS THERE ANY WAY TO OPEN A WORD PAD FILE IN NOTEPAD? any other suggestions for my life...: Hello, I don't know where to begin. Life threw me a curve ball. I do not know if anyone will understand. I have been using a Dell Inspiron 620 with Windows 7 home premium since 2012. I notice some trouble recently coming out of sleep mode, so I just turned sleep mode off....
  5. IS THERE ANY WAY TO OPEN A WORD PAD FILE IN NOTEPAD? any other suggestions for my life...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IS THERE ANY WAY TO OPEN A WORD PAD FILE IN NOTEPAD? any other suggestions for my life...: Hello, I don't know where to begin. Life threw me a curve ball. I do not know if anyone will understand. I have been using a Dell Inspiron 620 with Windows 7 home premium since 2012. I notice some trouble recently coming out of sleep mode, so I just turned sleep mode off....
  6. Is there any other way?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any other way?: Edition: Windows 10 Pro N Is there any other way for android device/MTP to connect without installing Media Feature Pack?(cause i don't want to install other things that comes with feature pack) submitted by /u/piratepukar [link] [comments]...
  7. Is there any other way to open "Advanced display settings"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any other way to open "Advanced display settings": When i try to open it from the settings it crashes immediately. submitted by /u/creepjohn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqgrqd/is_there_any_other_way_to_open_advanced_display/
  8. Any Way to Change Notepad Background Color?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Way to Change Notepad Background Color?: Any way to change the background color of Notepad from white to black and text to white? 98563
  9. failure got any other suggestions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    failure got any other suggestions?: Spent most of yesterday downloading the recommended 10076 and installation on my Dell latitude D 510. Ok not only don't the sound and video drivers load (Same problem as old system 9926 ) This install did not load the browser so I can't even get online. Any suggestions? The...
  10. Is there any other way to leave feedback...???

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any other way to leave feedback...???: Their feedback app, a freakin' metro app, will not run for me as I have user account control disabled via registry. But I have a ton of feedback for them.....*Biggrin Thanks. 2085