Windows 10: Is There Any Way to Pin YouTube on Windows 10 Start Menu?

Discus and support Is There Any Way to Pin YouTube on Windows 10 Start Menu? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just wondering if I can pin YouTube as a live tile on Windows 10 start menu. If anyone know the trick please help me. Thanks in advance for all your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SHH19, May 24, 2020.

1. /u/SHH19 Win User

Is There Any Way to Pin YouTube on Windows 10 Start Menu?

Just wondering if I can pin YouTube as a live tile on Windows 10 start menu. If anyone know the trick please help me. Thanks in advance for all your helps..

submitted by /u/SHH19
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SHH19, May 24, 2020
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, May 24, 2020
  3. How to pin shortcut to start menu.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you would like to know how to pin short cut to start menu.

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below if you are using Windows 7.

Pin a program to the Start menu

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Pin-a-program-to-the-Start-menu

And if you are using Windows 10 then I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

Pin apps to Start

Pin the apps you use most often to the Start menu. Here's how:

• Go to Start > All Apps.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) an app.
    • Select Pin to Start.

Hope this helps. Please let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Mayank Gupta10, May 24, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Jetster, May 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Is There Any Way to Pin YouTube on Windows 10 Start Menu? - Similar Threads - Pin YouTube Start

2. Any way to pin a folder existing in the All Applications menu to the Start menu ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to pin a folder existing in the All Applications menu to the Start menu ?: HI,Many desktop applications are installing in the All Applications menu a folder containing various items pointing to documentation, help files and various utilities related to the main program. Such folders appear in the All Applications menu when I click on "All...
  3. Any way to pin a folder existing in the All Applications menu to the Start menu ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to pin a folder existing in the All Applications menu to the Start menu ?: HI,Many desktop applications are installing in the All Applications menu a folder containing various items pointing to documentation, help files and various utilities related to the main program. Such folders appear in the All Applications menu when I click on "All...
  4. Is there any way to move the Start menu to the center?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to move the Start menu to the center?: Hello, is there any way to move the start menu to the center? My PC isn't compatible with Windows 11, as it doesn't have a TPM, so I got a theme but only the start button has moved. So, is there any way to move the start menu to the center? I'm on Windows 10 Pro, if that...
  5. Any way to remove these from start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to remove these from start menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MindOfErick [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le9nta/any_way_to_remove_these_from_start_menu/
  6. Any way to change tile colors in the start menu?

Any way to change tile colors in the start menu?: I just installed the 20H2 version and I'm using the fullscreen start menu (like 8.1) and now the tiles are grey instead of my theme color in dark mode... any way to change it? maybe through regedit or a mod? submitted by /u/Jaylay99 [link] [comments]...
  7. Any way to add a "nickname" to a start menu shortcut?

Any way to add a "nickname" to a start menu shortcut?: Specifically I want to be able to open Visual Studio Code by searching VS Code instead. League of Legends allows me to search "lol" to have the program immediately come to the top, is there any way I can replicate this? submitted by /u/MattHellstrand [link] [comments]...
  8. Pinning to start menu windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pinning to start menu windows 10: I have never had any problems pinning a web page to start menu before but obviously there have been some changes. I consulted several sites on the internet and they all say to click on the 3 dots in the top right corner and select pin to start from the drop down menu. It is...
  9. Start Menu works but cannot be altered in any way

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu works but cannot be altered in any way: This is a problem that affects my PC but, oddly, not my laptop. Both are running W10 build 1809. On both devices, I like to create my own categories and specify which tiles appear in them. Since the most recent upgrade to 1809, this is no longer possible on the PC. I can...
  10. Any Way to Rename Start Menu Tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Any Way to Rename Start Menu Tiles: Title says it all -- In particular, Windows Update tile which was created by right-clicking on Update & security box in settings and selecting Pin to Start. The tile opens up the Windows Update page and I would like to rename the tile to say Windows Update ( or Win Update...