Windows 10: Is There Any Way to Re-enable the Windows 10 Logon Sound?

Discus and support Is There Any Way to Re-enable the Windows 10 Logon Sound? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I just wanted to ask if Microsoft has permanently disabled Windows 10's logon and shutdown sounds. If not, is there any way to re-enable them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shadowbolt05, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Is There Any Way to Re-enable the Windows 10 Logon Sound?

Hi,

I just wanted to ask if Microsoft has permanently disabled Windows 10's logon and shutdown sounds. If not, is there any way to re-enable them?

Thanks

:)

Shadowbolt05, Apr 14, 2019

2. windows 10 start and exit sounds

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows start up sound.

• Type sounds
      in the control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logon.

• Enable play start up sounds.

• From speech
      select the sound for windows logon.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    Method 2

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows log off sound.

• Type sounds in the
      control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logoff.

• From speech select the sound for
      windows logoff.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    If windows logon and logoff options are not available,then in that case you just need to

• Enable play start up sounds.to get the windows start up sound .And by default there will be single sound available for windows logon sound.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Apr 14, 2019
  3. wolf2009 Win User
    Mapped network drives do not connect at logon in vista with automatic logon enabled

I have vista x64 . I have some mapped network drives . They get connected when i enter the password at logon screen. Now i enabled automatic logon in vista and they do not connect anymore . I have to double click on them and enter the password manually .

Windows displays the message "Could not connect to all drives" at logon .

They used to connect automatically in xo with automatic logon enabled.

My logon password is the same as the administrator password with which i can connect to these drives .

wolf2009, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Is There Any Way to Re-enable the Windows 10 Logon Sound?

No startup sound in Windows 10

Faster boot with enabled fast boot? Not exactly. In my quest to enable logon and exit windows sounds I have them showing up in the control panel now. Next step suggested is to disable fast boot.

From the time my bios posts and Windows 10 is at the login prompt.

Fast Boot ENABLED - 15 Seconds

Fast Boot DISABLED - 7 Seconds

Samsung 500Gb Pro SSD.

DennisLafontaine, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Is There Any Way to Re-enable the Windows 10 Logon Sound?

1. Is There Any Way to Re-enable the Windows 10 Logon Sound? - Similar Threads - enable Logon Sound

2. is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell: is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-enable-secureboot-via/bc329793-cd54-4819-a411-e929ae063a84
  3. is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell: is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-enable-secureboot-via/bc329793-cd54-4819-a411-e929ae063a84
  4. Can't enable any sound enhancements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable any sound enhancements: When i open the enchantments tab it only shows "Disable sound effects" and nothing else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enable-any-sound-enhancements/41a77ded-841b-48d5-a838-804dd6586d67
  5. Can't enable any sound enhancements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enable any sound enhancements: When i open the enchantments tab it only shows "Disable sound effects" and nothing else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enable-any-sound-enhancements/41a77ded-841b-48d5-a838-804dd6586d67
  6. Can't enable any sound enhancements

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Is there any way of upgrading ssd in windows 10 without re-installing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way of upgrading ssd in windows 10 without re-installing?: I have 128 gb of ssd in my system, i am using lenovo y720. I want to upgrade ssd is it possible to do that without re-installing windows and will it has any impact on performance? TIA submitted by /u/dsmedium [link] [comments]...
  8. Any way to enable colemak keyboard layout in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to enable colemak keyboard layout in windows 10: Hello. Is there any way to enable the colemak keyboard layout in windows 10? I'm thinking of dropping qwerty but I can't find colemak in the settings, I only find davork. Does anyone know how to enable this? submitted by /u/InkFennecFox [link] [comments]...
  9. Is there any way to re-use a OEM Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there any way to re-use a OEM Windows 10 Product Key: I am currently in the process of building a new gaming pc. I'm on a budget and don't want to have to purchase a whole new Windows 10 Product Key as they can get quite expensive. I was able to retrieve my product key using a command in the Command Prompt thingy. I want to make...
  10. any alternative way to enable legacy components on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    any alternative way to enable legacy components on windows 10?: I'm in need of a way to enable legacy components on widows 10 without using the "turn windows features on or off" thing in the control panel. The issue with that option is that when i open it, the window is blank where the features are supposed to be, i've tried every...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows logon sound enable

2. enable windows 10 logon sound

3. hpw to enable windows log on sound