Windows 10: Is there any way to really "create" our own 3D Effects by inserting our own cut-out photos...

Discus and support Is there any way to really "create" our own 3D Effects by inserting our own cut-out photos... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As there any way to add our own people, animals, or characters and use those using animation in 3D Effects using the Windows 10 FREE Video Editor?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by computerGoingHaywire, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Is there any way to really "create" our own 3D Effects by inserting our own cut-out photos...

computerGoingHaywire, Jun 17, 2020

2. No audio after downloading 3D Photo effects

When I do a 3D photo effect and then download it, no sound comes out. It used to but then it stopped working. The visual effect is there but without the sound. I've done every troubleshooting fix that I can find and also reset the app but to no avail.
    Don't really want to uninstall and reinstall the Photos app because it will mess up all my files but I don't know how else to fix it. Any ideas anyone, please?

ChrisPduck, Jun 17, 2020
  3. denaliden Win User
    3d effects have become limited in photos app

I have previously made a few videos with the photo app and used 3D characters as well as the effects. However, recently, these 3D characters have become strangely limited. For example where before I did a search for, say, cats or aeroplanes, around 100
    characters would appear, now only a handful appear. This is the same for any character search. I used command prompt several times, sought help from Microsoft experts, uninstalled and reinstalled the photos app, repaired and reset the app, installed updates
    and drivers and reverted my windows 10 laptop back to factory settings, which I had to do anyway, but nothing worked. I have another windows 10 computer and checked the photo app but got the same result, limited 3D characters. I would not have been so tenacious
    to find a solution to this had I not been half way through creating a video. which I now cannot finish because the 3D characters I wanted to use have disappeared. Has anyone had this same problem, and if so did they manage to get the characters back? I really
    would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

denaliden, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

Is there any way to really "create" our own 3D Effects by inserting our own cut-out photos...

Photo Effects Editor

Hi Nate,

Your Windows Photo app might be corrupted that's why it's not working as intended. Since you already tried to reset the app to no effect, reinstalling the app might do the trick. Kindly follow the steps below on how to reinstall the Windows Photo app:

A. First you need to uninstall the Photo app using PowerShell:

1. On your keyboard, press Windows + X.
    2. Select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    3. Copy and paste this command: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    4. Press Enter.
    5. Restart your device for it to take effect.

B. Install the Microsoft Photo app.

1. Launch the Windows Store.
    2. On the search bar, type Microsoft Photo.
    3. Press Enter.
    4. Download and install the app.

Afterwards, try to recreate your 3D Effect. If the issue persist. Please provide us your Windows build and version for us to provide more possible solutions:

1. On your keyboard, press Windows + R.
    2. Type winver, and press Enter.
    3. Then, provide us the build and version of your Windows.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Ralph Sta, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to really "create" our own 3D Effects by inserting our own cut-out photos...

1. Is there any way to really "create" our own 3D Effects by inserting our own cut-out photos... - Similar Threads - really create own

2. How to decrypt photos that another user created and are owned by...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to decrypt photos that another user created and are owned by...: I have a Windows 10 PC 10.0.19043.1110, and I have these images that were shot in 2008. However whenever I try to access it, I get this error message saying that I do not have permissions to read the file. I can rename the file though. In addition, if I try to copy it or move...
  3. Windows Photo 3d Effects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo 3d Effects: I was editing and creating a video and noticed that that the 3d effects are limited to only 3 choices, confetti, lens sparkles and snow. The others are no longer available. Is this a mistake or are these effects just gone now? I was having a blast with all the effects so its...
  4. 3d effects in photos not showiing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3d effects in photos not showiing: where are the 3d effects in photos. Pls, tell me how to get them back. I need an answer urgently.I have to create a video .plsss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-effects-in-photos-not-showiing/d9e719cc-7fc9-4e7c-abd6-057046a6dffe
  5. May there be a zoom feature for the video editor and also allow our own images from our...

in Windows 10 Customization
    May there be a zoom feature for the video editor and also allow our own images from our...: This would be a nice addition for the Video Editor. I would also like to go into for detail on a zoom feature: A nice zoom feature would allow to follow movements and "attach" to an object. I would also suggest a zoom feature to zoom at a custom speed. Thank you for taking...
  6. Fortnite Audio Cutting our

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fortnite Audio Cutting our: Hello. I just got my pc recently and love to play fortnite. But since I have switched I have had a lot of audio problems. I use Astro A40s with a mix amp, but I don’t think the problem is with the headphones. When I’m in game the audio will cut out and sound horrible the...
  7. Can't Connect to our own WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Connect to our own WiFi: Hi! I've been having this problem for a week now. I can't connect to our own WiFi. Two weeks ago it started as having trouble in connecting but now I really can't connect anymore. This is what shows when I enter the password. I already tried some of the steps here in fixing...
  8. Loosing full rights access to our own Key Registry after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loosing full rights access to our own Key Registry after Windows update: We use our own Registry key "HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\AuditData\NoahDBInterface". It was created as "owned by" SYSTEM. It is used for passing some data to procedures which are being called/executed by specific Windows services. We set FULL Control right access to the...
  9. is our voice really *unique??

in Windows 10 Support
    is our voice really *unique??: Recently there are a lot of emails from my bank suggesting me to click to upgrade my phone banking security by providing them my voice, then the next time my voice can be used to access my phone banking service more quickly. The emails are really from my bank. I'd like to...
  10. Create my own themes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create my own themes?: Is there any way? I know it's possible to save a theme in Windows itself, but I want to create complete themes like these here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13768 61483