Windows 10: Is there any way to recover files from an unallocated hard drive for free?

Discus and support Is there any way to recover files from an unallocated hard drive for free? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need to recover files from a hard drive which is now unallocated for some reason, but I don't have enough money to afford the expensive programs. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ObberGobb, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Is there any way to recover files from an unallocated hard drive for free?

I need to recover files from a hard drive which is now unallocated for some reason, but I don't have enough money to afford the expensive programs. Is there any way to do it for free?

submitted by /u/ObberGobb
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ObberGobb, Jul 25, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to recover files from an unallocated hard drive for free?

1. Is there any way to recover files from an unallocated hard drive for free? - Similar Threads - recover files unallocated

2. Is it possible to recover cleaned hard drive data for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to recover cleaned hard drive data for free?: The title says it all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-recover-cleaned-hard-drive-data/dabb9d9d-bc8d-43df-bdc3-e48308ffad94
  3. Is it possible to recover cleaned hard drive data for free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to recover cleaned hard drive data for free?: The title says it all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-recover-cleaned-hard-drive-data/dabb9d9d-bc8d-43df-bdc3-e48308ffad94
  4. Hello, is there any way to recover any lost files on my hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, is there any way to recover any lost files on my hard drive?: I lost all 800GB of data on my TranscendElite Hard Drive after installing a USB Drive for Windows 10 on it not knowing what it would do, which I know, is very stupid and I have no restore points or File History saves on that drive since I was unable to unfortunately. It...
  5. Hello, is there any way to recover any lost files on my hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, is there any way to recover any lost files on my hard drive?: I lost all 800GB of data on my TransendElite Hard Drive after installing a USB Drive for Windows 10 on it not knowing what it would do, which I know, is very stupid and I have no restore points or File History saves on that drive since I was unable to unfortunately. I'm...
  6. Recovering files from a backup on an external hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering files from a backup on an external hard drive: Hi there. Since my desk top PC, running Windows 10, started misbehaving a couple of years ago I've been using a laptop for day to day work. I've given up on the old desktop and now want to recover various files - music, photos and Office documents from the 1TB WD Elements...
  7. Any way to find recent files added to hard drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to find recent files added to hard drive?: 2 days ago, I had about 80gb free on my C drive. Today I have a little over 1gb.I don't think I've added anything that took up that much space... Is there any way to find out what happened??? submitted by /u/AlbinoEthiopian3 [link] [comments]...
  8. How to *RECOVER* DELETED files from hard-drive

How to *RECOVER* DELETED files from hard-drive: Hi all, Accidentally ran the following command prompt, the purge switch seems removed all my files a level up on folder, robocopy D:\X-folder G:\Y-folder\ /s /purge /xj /np /tee /r:0 /w:0 /mt:32 /xf desktop.ini /log:logbkup_x240_downloads.txt Any suggestion for recovery...
  9. "Unallocated" hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Unallocated" hard drive: Hi I've got a hard drive that just completely stopped working. Removed it, and connected it to my laptop. It kept on asking if i wanted to format the drive., after tying everything i could, i gave up and formatted the hard drive. Everything went okay, and without any...
  10. Hard drive unallocated

Hard drive unallocated: When i finished building my pc i installed windows 10 on my ssd and also i had installed a 2T hard drive. The computer in disk managment reads the hard drive as drive 0 and all of it is unallocated space. I have tried to assign it a letter in disk mangement but it wont let me...