Windows 10: Is there any way to release my mouse on a virtual desktop?

Discus and support Is there any way to release my mouse on a virtual desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there any way to release my mouse on a virtual desktop windows 10? i want to run a game bot on one desktop which requires full use of the mouse, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DaleO'Neil, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Is there any way to release my mouse on a virtual desktop?

Is there any way to release my mouse on a virtual desktop windows 10? i want to run a game bot on one desktop which requires full use of the mouse, i want to carry on using my mouse on another virtual desktop?

i have searched around many places but cannot find the answer, thanks in advance!

Dale.

:)

DaleO'Neil, Jan 6, 2021
  2. crionsynx Win User

virtual desktops

Click the Task View button beside the search box/icon in the taskbar.

Click +Desktop to add Virtual Desktop

Hover your mouse to Desktop1 to show list of open Windows

Drag and drop each Windows to target virtual desktop

crionsynx, Jan 6, 2021
  3. crionsynx Win User
    virtual desktops

Hi westietherapist,

I'm an Independent Advisor and consumer of Microsoft products just like you. Let me help you with your concern.

Click the Task View button beside the search box/icon in the taskbar.

Click +Desktop to add Virtual Desktop

Hover your mouse to Desktop1 to show list of open Windows

Drap and drop each Windows to target virtual desktop

crionsynx, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Is there any way to release my mouse on a virtual desktop?

How to change the virtual desktop in mouse click or mouse drag?

Hello Ram,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

Please be informed that as of now no particular mouse gesture or scrolling functionality is available to switch between the virtual desktops.

If you have any suggestions about Windows 10, I suggest you to post your valuable feedback about Windows 10. So, that it will be helpful for the developers to integrate the changes suggested by you.

• Go to Start , enter the phrase Windows Feedback, then select
      Windows Feedback.

• See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic.If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, then select
      Upvote.

• If you don’t find any similar feedback, select Add new feedback, and choose a topic from
      Select a category and then Select a subcategory. Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.

Updates and feedback

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Is there any way to release my mouse on a virtual desktop?

1. Is there any way to release my mouse on a virtual desktop? - Similar Threads - release mouse virtual

2. Any way to change the height width of virtual desktop list in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to change the height width of virtual desktop list in windows 10?: Hi, is there any way I can resize the height-width of this list items? red marked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-way-to-change-the-height-width-of-virtual/50620155-848d-48ac-801c-f7400f670ce9
  3. Any way to change the height width of virtual desktop list in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to change the height width of virtual desktop list in windows 10?: Hi, is there any way I can resize the height-width of this list items? red marked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-way-to-change-the-height-width-of-virtual/50620155-848d-48ac-801c-f7400f670ce9
  4. Is there any way to lock a window to a virtual desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to lock a window to a virtual desktop?: I have 3 virtual desktops and find that my windows randomly move between the desktops. I'm trying to keep windows in a a personal desktop separate from windows in a citrix hosted work desktop, separate from windows in a projects desktop. I find that windows from one desktop...
  5. Is there any way to lock a window to a virtual desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to lock a window to a virtual desktop?: I have 3 virtual desktops and find that my windows randomly move between the desktops. I'm trying to keep windows in a a personal desktop separate from windows in a citrix hosted work desktop, separate from windows in a projects desktop. I find that windows from one desktop...
  6. Is there any way to lock a window to a virtual desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Is there any way to create a virtual desktop without having the shortcuts that I have on my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to create a virtual desktop without having the shortcuts that I have on my...: if this is not possible, are there any programs that would allow me to do so? submitted by /u/King_Donut_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j90zow/is_there_any_way_to_create_a_virtual_desktop/
  8. Best way to enhance Virtual Desktop?

Best way to enhance Virtual Desktop?: Hi there guys, I'm starting to organize my desktop because I want to have it as clean and polished as possible. I wanted to use the multiple Desktop function of W10 but, as far as I tried, it is really poor. I can't setup different desktop icons for each desktop, and I can't...
  9. Cannot delete virtual com by any way

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot delete virtual com by any way: I installed a virtual com port program, and ever since then, many virtual coms are created, it reaches com364 now. Tried to delete them by delete some data under different folders in Registry, in HKey_LOCAL_MACHINE,etc., but the virtual com ports remain there. Please help...
  10. Is there any way to have two desktop environments altogether? Not just multiple virtual...

Is there any way to have two desktop environments altogether? Not just multiple virtual...: the best way I can describe what I'm looking for is it's like switching between users but it's actually the same account, with same permissions and file access. Any ideas? For clarification: you know how you can have multiple virtual desktops? Think of a set of desktops as...