Windows 10: IS there any way to run Internet Explorer 10 under Windows 10?

Discus and support IS there any way to run Internet Explorer 10 under Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A friend purchased a new Acer laptop with Windows 10. Her workplace requires her to use IE 10. IE 11 is not compatible with whatever she is doing. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by n2ubp, Jan 19, 2019.

1. n2ubp Win User

IS there any way to run Internet Explorer 10 under Windows 10?

A friend purchased a new Acer laptop with Windows 10. Her workplace requires her to use IE 10. IE 11 is not compatible with whatever she is doing. Is there any way to run IE 10 under Windows 10?
    Only way I can think of doing it is by running Windows 7 with IE 10 under a virtual machine.

Thanks,
    Steve
    73 de

:)

n2ubp, Jan 19, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

IS there any way to run Internet Explorer 10 under Windows 10? wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 19, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Releases Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview for Windows 7

Microsoft released Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview for Windows 7, the only other operating system to support it, apart from Windows 8 and Windows RT, with which it made its stable debut last month, earning Mozilla's cake. Posted as "Pre-Release," the browser provides most functionality as its Windows 8 stable version. Most of its performance enhancements, including the ability to flip through pages in articles by swiping across a touchscreen, are available.

IS there any way to run Internet Explorer 10 under Windows 10? 125a_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview for Windows 7

btarunr, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

1. IS there any way to run Internet Explorer 10 under Windows 10? - Similar Threads - run Internet Explorer

2. the best way to run internet explorer on windows 11 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the best way to run internet explorer on windows 11 21H2: the best way to run internet explorer on windows 11 21H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-best-way-to-run-internet-explorer-on-windows/87b89f8d-101b-4244-b493-9b1eb98368a2
  3. the best way to run internet explorer on windows 11 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the best way to run internet explorer on windows 11 21H2: the best way to run internet explorer on windows 11 21H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-best-way-to-run-internet-explorer-on-windows/87b89f8d-101b-4244-b493-9b1eb98368a2
  4. Any way to get an old screen saver to run on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to get an old screen saver to run on windows 10?: I got this old screen saver from a waaay older version of windows, and when I try to run it on Windows 10 it says "This app cant run on your PC" any solutions? like converting it some how to a Windows 10 .scr? 174193
  5. Way to find if any of these services are running in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Way to find if any of these services are running in Windows 10?: [ATTACH] When I initially installed Windows I disabled every privacy settings it wanted me to activate but last night when I logged in I saw this popup which resembled a lot to those privacy settings. I was extremely tired to process all that info and so I just clicked...
  6. Internet Explorer and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet Explorer and Windows 10: What version of Internet Explorer should I have on my PC before installing Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-and-windows-10/03fb287c-da9f-49c2-9327-85a8b4b64205
  7. Internet explorer is running in background continuously in window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet explorer is running in background continuously in window 10: 14 jan 2020 After the time was over, I install window 10 in my computer, I only use edge and chrome for my favourite browsers And I never used internet Explorer since 3 years [ATTACH][ATTACH] But today why is it running in the background and and consuming so much resources...
  8. IS there any way to run Internet Explorer 10 under Windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    IS there any way to run Internet Explorer 10 under Windows 10?: A friend purchased a new Acer laptop with Windows 10. Her workplace requires her to use IE 10. IE 11 is not compatible with whatever she is doing. Is there any way to run IE 10 under Windows 10? Only way I can think of doing it is by running Windows 7 with IE 10 under a...
  9. Stop Running this Script in Internet Explorer 11, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Running this Script in Internet Explorer 11, Windows 10: I am getting a "Stop running this script? error code in Windows 10, Internet Explorer 11. A script on this page is causing your web browser to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer might become unresponsive. How do you get rid of this?...
  10. Windows (10) Defender corrupted and will not run. Any way to repair it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows (10) Defender corrupted and will not run. Any way to repair it?: Windows 10 Home (Dutch). I went back to a previous version of Windows 10 while keeping my installed software. Before that I removed Avast software. Also used an Avast software removal tool (so it should be really gone, and indeed I don't see any traces). But somehow...