Windows 10: Is there any way to stop windows insider emails remotely?

Discus and support Is there any way to stop windows insider emails remotely? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I made the mistake of not unsubscribing from the programme on my home computer before I left my country last year and I keep getting spam emails from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LadJustesen, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Is there any way to stop windows insider emails remotely?

I made the mistake of not unsubscribing from the programme on my home computer before I left my country last year and I keep getting spam emails from Microsoft regarding it. I don't seem to find a way to disenroll my computer remotely which, according to Microsoft, is the only way to stop receiving their email updates. Is there another way to stop receiving these spam emails?

submitted by /u/LadJustesen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LadJustesen, Sep 28, 2020

2. How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to stop sharing folder for windows 10.

I cannot find Stop Sharing option on step 5.

Use these steps to stop sharing any folder on Windows 10:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Computer Management and click the top result to open the experience.
    3. Expand the Shared Folders branch from the left pane.
    4. Click the Shares item.
    5. Right-click the folder that you no longer want to share and the Stop Sharing option.
    Furthermore, ADMIN$ is found to be Remote Admin under computer management.

There is no option to stop it as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop sharing and remote?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

How to stop sharing network folder on Windows 10 • Pureinfotech

PublicMicro, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Is there any way to stop windows insider emails remotely?

Receiving preview Windows updates even I'm not opt-in for the Insider Program

Hi Red,

This issue installing Windows Insider could have happened due to the version of your Windows. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you running?
    • Have you tried registering on Windows Insider?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article.
    This will give you a step to stop receiving Windows Insider updates.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to stop windows insider emails remotely?

1. Is there any way to stop windows insider emails remotely? - Similar Threads - stop insider emails

2. Cannot update Windows 11 Insider in any way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Windows 11 Insider in any way: I used to be a Canary channel insider, but already since 4-5 months I had to update Windows manually by downloading the ISO because Windows Update kept failing and no matter what I was trying that was the only way to do it.Now the new issue is that also this method fails I am...
  3. Cannot update Windows 11 Insider in any way

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update Windows 11 Insider in any way: I used to be a Canary channel insider, but already since 4-5 months I had to update Windows manually by downloading the ISO because Windows Update kept failing and no matter what I was trying that was the only way to do it.Now the new issue is that also this method fails I am...
  4. Is there any way, to stop this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way, to stop this?: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.I've noticed, lately. If you look, at the picture.I'm not sure where those arrows, are coming from?They're only on top, of a JPEG files.Not links. Or, anything else. In my, pictures folder.I have hundreds, of JPEG files. And...
  5. Is there any way, to stop this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way, to stop this?: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.I've noticed, lately. If you look, at the picture.I'm not sure where those arrows, are coming from?They're only on top, of a JPEG files.Not links. Or, anything else. In my, pictures folder.I have hundreds, of JPEG files. And...
  6. Is there any way, to stop this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Any Way to Stop Update Automatic Restarts?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Any Way to Stop Update Automatic Restarts?: Windows 10 version 2004 I've done quite a bit of research into this and modified various items using gpedit, services.msc, etc., but I can't get the automatic restarts to stop. Now, I don't even get the notification. Can anyone tell me how to stop this from happening?...
  8. Any way to stop CHKDSK at Startup? (W10)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to stop CHKDSK at Startup? (W10): Is there a way to stop the progression of chkdsk at Stage4 while it's already running at startup? (was scheduled via Administrator CMD) ... didn't expect it to take 11 hours to complete, and I no longer think I need to do it. Any ideas? submitted by /u/Corp-Por [link]...
  9. Windows Insider Emails wont stop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Insider Emails wont stop: Hi, I left the Windows Insider program, months ago. But the emails will not stop and I have tried everyting. Its maddening! The emails do NOT have an unsub link; every company I know has one except Microsoft. This suggests that clicking to Spam is the only way? There...
  10. Any way to stop update alerts?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to stop update alerts?: I'm using windows 10 Pro and have done the group policy edit but i still get annoying alerts in the lower right hand corner about updates. 55711