Windows 10: Is there any way to sync Cloud Clipboard to iOS? Is it currently possible through Android?

Discus and support Is there any way to sync Cloud Clipboard to iOS? Is it currently possible through Android? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Bonus question. Is cloud clipboard even being worked on? I love this feature and yet I feel like Microsoft has done nothing to improve it since it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sakata32, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Is there any way to sync Cloud Clipboard to iOS? Is it currently possible through Android?

Bonus question. Is cloud clipboard even being worked on? I love this feature and yet I feel like Microsoft has done nothing to improve it since it launched like 2 years ago. The 2 big things I need is Cloud Clipboard integration on iOS and the ability to sync images on the clipboard. I'm probably switching to Android eventually so if its a feature on Android that's encouraging at least.

submitted by /u/sakata32
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sakata32, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Vermat99 Win User

Cloud clipboard for iOS?

Will Cloud Clipboard ever come to iOS? Will it be an update for the "Continue on PC" app?

I saw many articles talking about "Android and iOS" support for cloud clipboard, but nothing from Microsoft. Is there any official statement on whether this feature will come to iOS or not?

Thank you!

Vermat99, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Cloud clipboard for iOS?

This is a Windows forum. Since iOS is an Apple Mac OS, your best bet is to post your question in an Apple forum.

Frederik Long, Oct 11, 2020
  4. das10 Win User

Is there any way to sync Cloud Clipboard to iOS? Is it currently possible through Android?

How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

Sorry, I am not on version 1809 yet, but have a look here to see if it makes any sense.

Enable or Disable Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    and
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update: How to use cloud clipboard - TechRepublic

" The problem with the feature is that it only really works with Windows 10 devices, so if you have an Android phone or an iPhone, you have no way of accessing your PC’s clipboard from your phone."

Windows 10 Will Soon Sync Your PCs Clipboard With Your Android Phone - Thurrott.com

das10, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to sync Cloud Clipboard to iOS? Is it currently possible through Android?

1. Is there any way to sync Cloud Clipboard to iOS? Is it currently possible through Android? - Similar Threads - sync Cloud Clipboard

2. Clipboard not syncing with android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard not syncing with android: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  3. Clipboard not syncing with android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard not syncing with android: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  4. Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard: I am trying to use Windows clipboard across two windows PCs.I have logged in with same MS account on both devices.The clip board history is ON, and Sync across your devices option is also ON, on both devices.The automatic sync doesn't seem to work, and when I choose manual...
  5. Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard

Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard: I am trying to use Windows clipboard across two windows PCs.I have logged in with same MS account on both devices.The clip board history is ON, and Sync across your devices option is also ON, on both devices.The automatic sync doesn't seem to work, and when I choose manual...
  6. Can't use Clipboard or Emoji Menu, in ANY possible way

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't use Clipboard or Emoji Menu, in ANY possible way: Device name [Censored]Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 24.0 GB Device ID [Censored]Product ID [Censored]System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎8/‎15/‎2021 OS build...
  7. Can't use Clipboard or Emoji Menu, in ANY possible way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use Clipboard or Emoji Menu, in ANY possible way: Device name [Censored]Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 24.0 GB Device ID [Censored]Product ID [Censored]System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎8/‎15/‎2021 OS build...
  8. Can't use Clipboard or Emoji Menu, in ANY possible way

9. Sync clipboard with Android 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync clipboard with Android 10?: I used to use the very useful clipbrd app to sync my clipboard between my pc and android phone, but unfortunately Android 10 introduced a (stupid IMHO) clipboard protection that broke its functionality. Has anyone found free alternatives? I saw that a particular app managed...
  10. Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The new Cloud Clipboard in Windows 10 leverages Cloud technology. This enables users to sync their texts and files from one Windows 10 device to another, so long they prefer using the Microsoft account. However, the syncing feature is not [...] This post Cloud...