Windows 10: Is there any way to turn off this pop-up? It keeps showing up even though I turned off the...

Discus and support Is there any way to turn off this pop-up? It keeps showing up even though I turned off the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/doodja [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/doodja, May 30, 2020.

1. /u/doodja Win User

Is there any way to turn off this pop-up? It keeps showing up even though I turned off the...

/u/doodja, May 30, 2020
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, May 30, 2020
  3. turn off suggestions

Hi,

Try the below steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Settings from Three horizontal dots at top.
    • Click on Advanced Settings.
    • Select View Advanced Settings.
    • Click on Privacy and services.
    • Now Turn the ‘Show search suggestions as I type’.
    Let us know the status.

Vinod Archak, May 30, 2020
  4. copiman Win User

Is there any way to turn off this pop-up? It keeps showing up even though I turned off the...

turn off edge pop ups on login screen

I have turned of Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows and i still get edge pop ups.

Any ideas?

copiman, May 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Is there any way to turn off this pop-up? It keeps showing up even though I turned off the... - Similar Threads - turn off pop

2. Bluetooth driver keeps popping up. Can't turn off or on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver keeps popping up. Can't turn off or on: Hi,I can't connect with any bluetooth device with my PC for 2 weeks now. I wanted to just turn off bluetooth. Turns out there's no button there anymore. Also in the "quick options" bottom right in the taskbar, don't know how to call this :DThought maybe windows 11 will fix it...
  3. News in Taskbar is turned off but keeps showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    News in Taskbar is turned off but keeps showing up: I checked the registry and the value to turn off news is set to 2. The 'off' setting is checked on the taskbar options. How do I turn it off?...
  4. News in Taskbar is turned off but keeps showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News in Taskbar is turned off but keeps showing up: I checked the registry and the value to turn off news is set to 2. The 'off' setting is checked on the taskbar options. How do I turn it off?...
  5. News in Taskbar is turned off but keeps showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Lock screen keeps coming up, even though all settings turned off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lock screen keeps coming up, even though all settings turned off.: After most recent windows 10 update, my computer will go to the lock screen after 15 min of inactivity. I have checked all power settings, screen saver settings and it set to never turn off when it is plugged in or on battery. Prior to the update, it was working as it...
  7. Turn Off Pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn Off Pop ups: how do i turn off "pop up blocker" so I can download some pictures? [Original Title: Pop ups] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/turn-off-pop-ups/f2406c90-371f-48b1-aa30-6f47c39db3b3
  8. Turn off ads that pop up?

Turn off ads that pop up?: Recently I started getting pop up ads advertising stupid things like Terry Bradshaws ED drug. How do I stop them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-ads-that-pop-up/11364405-7e2d-4871-bbf7-e4c45a36ccf2
  9. Website notifications keep popping up even after turning off

Website notifications keep popping up even after turning off: I keep having notifications pop up from different website links even after turning them off in the settings. May I know if anyone has the same issue or knows how to solve this?...
  10. turn off shared experiences pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    turn off shared experiences pop up: turn off shared experience pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/turn-off-shared-experiences-pop-up/bf30eb2c-4aae-49f9-a637-75036cf03f8b