Windows 10: Is there any ways to see how network drive connected with?

Discus and support Is there any ways to see how network drive connected with? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use to use nas through network drive feature.Though, I don't wanna connect my nas with under SMB 3 First, How do I see what protocol network drive or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 1614, Mar 27, 2023.

1. 1614 Win User

Is there any ways to see how network drive connected with?

I use to use nas through network drive feature.Though, I don't wanna connect my nas with under SMB 3 First, How do I see what protocol network drive or computer uses, and if can, How can I change it?Second, Does upgrading into SMB 2 to 3 would slow the connection? Or just happens nothing? or become faster?

:)

2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Mar 27, 2023
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Mar 27, 2023
  4. Is there any ways to see how network drive connected with?

network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Is there any ways to see how network drive connected with?

1. Is there any ways to see how network drive connected with? - Similar Threads - ways network drive

2. Not Connected to Any Networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Connected to Any Networks: Hello everyone,I'm facing an issue with my Windows system where I am unable to connect to any networks. I've checked my network settings, but it shows that I am not connected to any networks. I have tried restarting my system and router, but the problem persists.Could anyone...
  3. Not Connected to Any Networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Connected to Any Networks: Hello everyone,I'm facing an issue with my Windows system where I am unable to connect to any networks. I've checked my network settings, but it shows that I am not connected to any networks. I have tried restarting my system and router, but the problem persists.Could anyone...
  4. Is there any ways to see how network drive connected with?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any ways to see how network drive connected with?: I use to use nas through network drive feature.Though, I don't wanna connect my nas with under SMB 3 First, How do I see what protocol network drive or computer uses, and if can, How can I change it?Second, Does upgrading into SMB 2 to 3 would slow the connection? Or just...
  5. Is there any ways to see how network drive connected with?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any ways to see how network drive connected with?: I use to use nas through network drive feature.Though, I don't wanna connect my nas with under SMB 3 First, How do I see what protocol network drive or computer uses, and if can, How can I change it?Second, Does upgrading into SMB 2 to 3 would slow the connection? Or just...
  6. Cannot see a WiFi network & cannot connect to any network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot see a WiFi network & cannot connect to any network: I have a Lenovo N22 laptop running a fully updated Windows 10 Pro (20H2). A week ago I had a Netgear router running with a private class C LAN IP address range. The router was at address 204.107.91.254. Everything on my network worked fine, including the Lenovo. The Netgear...
  7. Is there any way to get Win10 to see a hard drive from Win7?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there any way to get Win10 to see a hard drive from Win7?: I have a 3TB hard disk that was my archive drive for all the video and audio media files on my Media-Centre PC which is a Win7 OS When I installed it as an internal drive on my current machine it is connected in the BIOS but Win10 OS it does not show in File Explorer, Disk...
  8. Is there any way to password-protect portable drives we connect?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there any way to password-protect portable drives we connect?: Hi, I have a WD My Passport Ultra portable drive which comes with password protection to secure the data in case of loss. But I also have a Seagate one which does NOT come with such a feature. Is there another method I could use to password-protect these drives, perhaps...
  9. Not connected to any networks

Not connected to any networks: Hey there, my internet works fine but the problem is that when i go to Network and Sharing Center the connections line is blank and it used to be ethernet. When i go to adapter settings, it says that the folder is empty. My network adapter is in device manager with updated...
  10. How to make different computers see network the same way.

How to make different computers see network the same way.: I have 4 computers on my home network using a Netgear R7000 router. It does not have a HomeGroup. 1 Windows 10 pro, cable 2 Windows 10 Pro, wireless latop 3 windows 10 Home, wireless laptop 4 Windows 98, cable My goal: I would like to have #1, #2 & #3 see each other...