Windows 10: is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game

Discus and support is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I,m looking for Pandora's box or similar game, for use on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Josephine##, Oct 9, 2019.

1. is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game

I,m looking for Pandora's box or similar game, for use on windows 10

:)

Josephine##, Oct 9, 2019

2. Pandora's Box Game

Hi Dale,

Regarding your concern, we would recommend that you post a suggestion that Microsoft can produce a Windows 10 version of Pandora's Box game, visit our Feedback Hub on this

link

Regards.

Jomari Arc, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Pandora box

I have a 3 year old hp pc. with win 10. I play pandora box on it. My new pc is also a hp, but the game will not play on it. I install the game, install the patch and go to compatibility mode. receive the message unable create directdraw surface also
    something about directx. I asked the community how to get this game to run on the new pc. One person said to change the key. I looked at the reg directx key and they are the same on both pc's. The only thing different was on the old pc the reg listed under
    compatibility pandora's box The new pc did mot list pandora box. The version is 1809, build 17763.168

LarryArnold, Oct 9, 2019
  4. is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game

Pandora box

My 3 year old hp computer with win 10 plays Pandora box, but my new hp computer won't play the game. I get the unable to create directdraw surface. and asks about directx.

Larry RArnold, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game

1. is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game - Similar Threads - game Pandoras box

2. Pandora's Box

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pandora's Box: I would love to play Pandora's Box, will it work on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandoras-box/eb8195e5-d625-4e12-97db-fe480d550cd3"
  3. pandora windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pandora windows 10: every time I load it up then try to play a song it pops it up like it is going to play it then just goes back to home screen and I dont know why it aint working it was working fine 2 hours ago...
  4. can't install any games with game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install any games with game pass pc: I can't install any games with game pass on my pc. I have updated windows to version 1903. Every time I try to install a game through the xbox beta app i get Error code: 0x80070005...
  5. Pandora box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pandora box: My 3 year old hp computer with win 10 plays Pandora box, but my new hp computer won't play the game. I get the unable to create directdraw surface. and asks about directx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandora-box/c581f7bf-a7b0-42b8-92c8-da3826e90a7e
  6. Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10: I seem not to be able to move my camera in-game in any game in Windows 10, any fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-move-mouse-in-game-in-any-game-in-windows/ca1ebf41-9097-445e-a275-373697ede6ad
  7. unable to play any game in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to play any game in windows 10: I used to play game like Rise of the tomb raider ,WWE 2K15,Assassin creed Black Flag on windows 10 after reinstalling windows 10 new version I am unable to play any of those including other the game get install but not run Problem with Rise of the tomb raider it does...
  8. Play any where Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play any where Games: I just got a Pc and was wondering if I could download my Xbox games onto my pc. Can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/play-any-where-games/d0d405f5-6866-49b9-8f1b-159feb368429
  9. BSOD while Gaming, any flavor of game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while Gaming, any flavor of game: Hi, hoping someone can help me interpret my dmp files, I've been having an issue for several months. My computer will frequently crash while gaming. I started troubleshooting by conducting the following: -running memory tests -monitoring my GPU/CPU temps under stress tests...
  10. Apps Launcher / Games Launcher - Exist somethigs similar.......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Launcher / Games Launcher - Exist somethigs similar.......: On My Windows 10 i have a lot of games installed......... usually this create a desktop link when install. For tryed to maintain clean my desktop i have created a Folder on that called "Games" and usually i put all links inside it but there's a litlle problems: When i need...