Windows 10: is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game

Discus and support is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I,m looking for Pandora's box or similar game, for use on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Josephine##, Oct 9, 2019.

1. is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game

I,m looking for Pandora's box or similar game, for use on windows 10

:)

Josephine##, Oct 9, 2019

2. Pandora's Box Game

Hi Dale,

Regarding your concern, we would recommend that you post a suggestion that Microsoft can produce a Windows 10 version of Pandora's Box game, visit our Feedback Hub on this

link

Regards.

Jomari Arc, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Pandora box

I have a 3 year old hp pc. with win 10. I play pandora box on it. My new pc is also a hp, but the game will not play on it. I install the game, install the patch and go to compatibility mode. receive the message unable create directdraw surface also
    something about directx. I asked the community how to get this game to run on the new pc. One person said to change the key. I looked at the reg directx key and they are the same on both pc's. The only thing different was on the old pc the reg listed under
    compatibility pandora's box The new pc did mot list pandora box. The version is 1809, build 17763.168

LarryArnold, Oct 9, 2019
  4. is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game

Pandora box

My 3 year old hp computer with win 10 plays Pandora box, but my new hp computer won't play the game. I get the unable to create directdraw surface. and asks about directx.

Larry RArnold, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game

1. is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game - Similar Threads - game Pandoras box

2. Installing Very Old Game Pandora's Box - Win 98 on Windows 10 from original CD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Very Old Game Pandora's Box - Win 98 on Windows 10 from original CD: I'm trying to install Microsoft Pandora's Box on a Windows 10 PC. It was released in 1999 for Windows 95/98.I have an original CD of the game. I put it in a CD/DVD drive, and double click on Setup.exe, and it starts the install I can see a game install screen full screen but...
  3. Similar game to Black & White?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Similar game to Black & White?: Hey, guys, Maybe some of you know the games "Black & White" and "Black & White 2". Anyway, I love playing where you have some form of power over something. And yes, I have a kind of power addiction, I try to live it out in a game. Therefore I have the question whether...
  4. Comprar jogo Pandora's Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comprar jogo Pandora's Box: Olá, há tempos estou procurando onde comprar o jogo do Pandora's Box; alguém poderia me dizer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comprar-jogo-pandoras-box/c2080a25-f864-4103-aed0-feec0e1e1098
  5. X-Box games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    X-Box games: Do I need special X-Box equipment to play with Windows 10? I am unable to make moves using keyboard & mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/x-box-games/149cda7b-c429-4e2d-9301-5936e102f533
  6. Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game.: hello everyone, I am having some issues while playing several games. After playing for a varied amount of time, the game just freezes. I can't ctrl+alt+delete to close the game so I have to restart my pc. I have no problems at all when I use the computer for other...
  7. Pandora's Box

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pandora's Box: I would love to play Pandora's Box, will it work on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandoras-box/eb8195e5-d625-4e12-97db-fe480d550cd3"
  8. pandora windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pandora windows 10: every time I load it up then try to play a song it pops it up like it is going to play it then just goes back to home screen and I dont know why it aint working it was working fine 2 hours ago...
  9. Pandora box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pandora box: My 3 year old hp computer with win 10 plays Pandora box, but my new hp computer won't play the game. I get the unable to create directdraw surface. and asks about directx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandora-box/c581f7bf-a7b0-42b8-92c8-da3826e90a7e
  10. Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10: I seem not to be able to move my camera in-game in any game in Windows 10, any fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-move-mouse-in-game-in-any-game-in-windows/ca1ebf41-9097-445e-a275-373697ede6ad

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games like pandoras box

2. is there a pandoras box game I can play on my computer

3. is it possible to play pandoras box in windows ten?

4. pandoras box microsoft game for windows 10,
  5. pandoras box game windows 10,
  6. pandoras box pc game,
  7. pandoras box game not running,
  8. how do i get pandoras box to run in windows 10,
  9. pc games like pandoras box,
  10. pandoras box pc game for windows 10,
  11. Pandora Box is not recognizing Direct X,
  12. pandoras box pc game windows 10,
  13. microsoft games pandoras box,
  14. pandoras box game pc or simular,
  15. is there a pandoras box that saves high scores