Windows 10: IS THERE ANYONE IN MICROSOFT WHO HAS SLIGHTEST OF SHAME IN HIS/HER GENES/DNA ---FS2020 SCAM...

Discus and support IS THERE ANYONE IN MICROSOFT WHO HAS SLIGHTEST OF SHAME IN HIS/HER GENES/DNA ---FS2020 SCAM... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; PAID $120 FOR PREMIUM DELUXE ..IT SAID 150GB DOWNLOAD ...TOOK 9 NIGHTS ...NEVER GOT PREMIUM DELUXE ..TOTAL FOLDER SIZE AFTER DOWNLOAD COMPLETED WAS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ASTITVAVASISHTHA, Dec 23, 2020.

1. IS THERE ANYONE IN MICROSOFT WHO HAS SLIGHTEST OF SHAME IN HIS/HER GENES/DNA ---FS2020 SCAM...

PAID $120 FOR PREMIUM DELUXE ..IT SAID 150GB DOWNLOAD ...TOOK 9 NIGHTS ...NEVER GOT PREMIUM DELUXE ..TOTAL FOLDER SIZE AFTER DOWNLOAD COMPLETED WAS ONLY 94.5 GB AND I LOST 250GB OF DATA ONLY FOR DOWNLOADING 95 GB ...SO WHERE THE HELL OUR DATA IS GOING ???

WHERE THE HELL MY FS2020 FILES VANISHED AFTER I VALIDATED IT FROM STEAM LOCAL FILES ???????????

WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR ALL THE DATA I HAVE LOST LEAVE ASIDE THE MENTAL HARRASMENT AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS OF DOWNLOADING THE SIM?

IS MICROSOFT HAS DEGRADED/DROPPED TO THIS LEVEL OF CHEAP TRICKS THEN WHO ELSE IS LEFT TO BE TRUSTED IN THIS ONLINE ARENA?

IF ANY SHAME YOU GUYS FEEL THEN FIX IT AT THE EARLIEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

ASTITVAVASISHTHA, Dec 23, 2020

2. DNA ad unlocker

Are you sure it's called DNA ad unlocker and not DNS Unlocker? If the latter......................

Follow the steps here.

How to remove "Ads by DNS Unlocker" Adware (Virus Help Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. HitmanPro might not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Dec 23, 2020
  3. bob rafto Win User
    DNA ad unlocker

Thanks for the reply Bruce. I went to settings in chrome and reset the DNS and it worked, now I have to find where the reset settings are for edge.

bob rafto, Dec 23, 2020
  4. IS THERE ANYONE IN MICROSOFT WHO HAS SLIGHTEST OF SHAME IN HIS/HER GENES/DNA ---FS2020 SCAM...

FS2020 updates

Tried your suggestions, Greg. No change. Troubleshooter doesn't find a problem. Nothing to update in the hub - says the FS2020 update was 8/13 (which seems odd) but the simulator didn't show up under apps like all the others that come with Windows 10.

FS2020 only shows up under All Owned in the Store App where the only option is to launch it.

Could this be a left-over from the original install??

John

johnbartucci, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

IS THERE ANYONE IN MICROSOFT WHO HAS SLIGHTEST OF SHAME IN HIS/HER GENES/DNA ---FS2020 SCAM...

1. IS THERE ANYONE IN MICROSOFT WHO HAS SLIGHTEST OF SHAME IN HIS/HER GENES/DNA ---FS2020 SCAM... - Similar Threads - ANYONE MICROSOFT HAS

2. Can any one help this simpleton who has forgotten his login password ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can any one help this simpleton who has forgotten his login password ?: I am paying the penalty for configuring a laptops setup at 03.00 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-any-one-help-this-simpleton-who-has-forgotten/edc84cf9-7874-403d-80cd-8ef2213b2726
  3. Microsoft has become a scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has become a scam: I have used Microsoft and windows since they first came into the computing scene and it seems that after Vista came and went bust, Microsoft decided that they had wasted enough money on developing new products and instead simply whittle away at its own usefulness and replace...
  4. Microsoft has become a scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft has become a scam: I have used Microsoft and windows since they first came into the computing scene and it seems that after Vista came and went bust, Microsoft decided that they had wasted enough money on developing new products and instead simply whittle away at its own usefulness and replace...
  5. Windows is a piece of shi...!!!! a shame and fu... scam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows is a piece of shi...!!!! a shame and fu... scam: Why this piece of shi.... is doing upgrade without asking and more of that killing all apps without saving your work!!!! This is a fu... shame. Windows is a piece of shi... and a commercial scam. The worth os that make informatic back to 20years at least. Bill gate should...
  6. Windows is a piece of ****!!!! a shame and **** scam

Windows is a piece of ****!!!! a shame and **** scam: Why this piece of **** is doing upgrade without asking and more of that killing all apps without saving your work!!!! This is a **** shame. Windows is a **** **** and a commercial scam. The worth os that make informatic back to 20years at least. Bill gate should give back the...
  7. SHAME ON MICROSOFT FOR THIS MALFUNCTIONING FORUM

SHAME ON MICROSOFT FOR THIS MALFUNCTIONING FORUM: MICROSOFT IS A GARBAGE! THIS PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. NOT ONLY THE PRODUCT IS THE VERY BIGGEST ****, THEY DON'T HAVE ANY DECENCY TO PROVIDE US WITH A WEBSITE THAT FUNCTIONS PROPERLY. THIS **** WEBSITE IS HORRIBLE!! YOU DELETE A LINE, IT MESSES UP THE REST...
  8. How to restrict child access his/her Microsoft account privacy settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to restrict child access his/her Microsoft account privacy settings: I have created a child account for my teenager. If she accesses her Microsoft account she can see that her web history will be visible to me. Can her access to her Microsoft account be restricted to prevent this as otherwise she will simply use a non-connected device....
  9. Cortana: Has Microsoft given up on her?

in Cortana
    Cortana: Has Microsoft given up on her?: Since the introduction of Cortana with Windows 10 in 2014, Cortana has steadily become increasingly unstable and Microsoft has become less and less concerned with all of the users who are begging for help to get her working again, or in creating some kind of an update or...
  10. It's Such a shame

in Windows 10 Support
    It's Such a shame: It's same that Microsoft has adopted a policy of downloading drivers and apps that a lot of users don't need or wont. I've had to do all sorts of fixes to stop MS taking over my PC with what they think I need, like their insistence on installing Realtek audio drivers when...