Windows 10: Is there anything I can do to make a video darker in Video Editor?

Discus and support Is there anything I can do to make a video darker in Video Editor? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, I'm working on a video, right? Well, whenever I make one, the coloration of the images is fine while editing, but whenever I export them, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jazzlyn Douglas, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Is there anything I can do to make a video darker in Video Editor?

So, I'm working on a video, right? Well, whenever I make one, the coloration of the images is fine while editing, but whenever I export them, they become oddly lightly colored, giving them a "sun-bleached" appearance. I'm too nervous to turn off hardware-accelerated encoding. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?

:)

Jazzlyn Douglas, Jun 27, 2022
  2. Callender Win User
    Callender, Jun 27, 2022
  3. ArthurDent, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Is there anything I can do to make a video darker in Video Editor?

video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Is there anything I can do to make a video darker in Video Editor?

1. Is there anything I can do to make a video darker in Video Editor? - Similar Threads - anything video darker

2. Is there anything I can do to make a video darker in Video Editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anything I can do to make a video darker in Video Editor?: So, I'm working on a video, right? Well, whenever I make one, the coloration of the images is fine while editing, but whenever I export them, they become oddly lightly colored, giving them a "sun-bleached" appearance. I'm too nervous to turn off hardware-accelerated encoding....
  3. Video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video editor: Hello, I’ve created a great video in the video editor, however when I go to back it up so I can save to a USB, it won’t save as a MP4, it saves as a video file or vpb and then I can’t open the movie on another device. How to I save it so I can play on other PCs?...
  4. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor: Hi, Im currently making a video on the video editor. I have uploaded a lot of photos so i was just wondering if theres a way to select multiple photos in the story board, so that i can move them to a different point in the movie. At the minute i can only work out how to cut...
  5. Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor

Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor: I would like to loop a short video to match up with a song , how would one go about doing this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-music-video-in-the-win-10-photos-video/2be3b58a-66ee-4c9f-82ac-8a79601beb56
  6. Video Editor

Video Editor: Where can I find a manual or instructions on how to use Video Editor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/71630359-9a69-4c67-b621-a78d64f8d7eb
  7. Video editor

Video editor: hi everyone, i am transferring videos from my phone to video editor than exporting to an external hard drive. The videos download to the computer fine but when I add them to a new project they seem to go slow motion-ish. Does anyone know what i am doing wrong?...
  8. video editor

video editor: tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0a2b0365-22e2-4d20-aa1e-c34b6e7be3f6"
  9. Video Editor

Video Editor: I just created a video using over 150 photos and I want it to play continuously. I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/video-editor/2f4f4ca8-336e-4e79-bb09-ea508b1b7807
  10. Video editor

Video editor: The new Windows 10 video editor no longer has blending. One cannot fade or perform other ways to visually move from one video or image into another without just bluntly from one to the next. Am I missing something or can I get back the previous video editor so I can be able...