Windows 10: Is there anything I should know before buying Office 2019

Discus and support Is there anything I should know before buying Office 2019 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been running Office 2007 for a long time. I think it's time to replace it with Office 2019. Is there anything I need to know about before I buy?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by margrave55, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Is there anything I should know before buying Office 2019

I've been running Office 2007 for a long time. I think it's time to replace it with Office 2019.

Is there anything I need to know about before I buy? What things are fundamentally different?

:)

margrave55, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Office 2019

If your still running W7 why would you purchase Office 2019? You wouldn't.

Jetster, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Long Dang Win User

Is there anything I should know before buying Office 2019

I just bought Office Home & Business 2019, can I buy Access 2019 separately?

I just bought Office Home & Business 2019, can I buy Access 2019 separately?

Long Dang, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Is there anything I should know before buying Office 2019

1. Is there anything I should know before buying Office 2019 - Similar Threads - anything should before

2. I didn't buy anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I didn't buy anything: Hello, a purchase was made from my account, but I didn’t make this purchase, and I don’t even know who will do it, not from my region and not my card, you can return this purchase, my account was blocked because of it, someone hacked my account and bought through it, I heard...
  3. Should i buy this mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i buy this mouse?: Hi, i found this mouse here, i believe this company is partnered with another cause i found one called the zelotes t60 mouse , and they are almost identicle. and in a video it said that the og mouse is also manufactured by many different brands such as victsing and more....
  4. Anything I should know before hand on M.2 NVME Install?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anything I should know before hand on M.2 NVME Install?: Plan on trying to buy M.2 nvme drive for my newer desktop i hope next month or month after. while i'm thinking about it, is there anything i should know on prior to installing? M.2 slot is above video card, and right under CPU cooler, should i get one with a heatsink? or is...
  5. Is there anything I should check before buying a new PSU?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anything I should check before buying a new PSU?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MaitieS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hadqas/is_there_anything_i_should_check_before_buying_a/
  6. Is there anything I should do before updating to KB4556799?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anything I should do before updating to KB4556799?: I’ve already copied all of my important documents like photos, save files on games, etc to a USB but is there anything else I should do? submitted by /u/amberjadely [link] [comments]...
  7. Is there anything I should know before buying Office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Is there anything I should know before buying Office 2019: I've been running Office 2007 for a long time. I think it's time to replace it with Office 2019. Is there anything I need to know about before I buy? What things are fundamentally different? 142849
  8. My only way of updating to Windows 10 1903 is manually, should I know or do anything before...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My only way of updating to Windows 10 1903 is manually, should I know or do anything before...: [ATTACH] I have Windows 10 version 1903 on my laptop and I enjoy it, and I would also like for this computer to have it too, but Windows Update is not working, so I opted to install standalone updates for these updates. However, I am willing to update to version 1903...
  9. Which version of Office 2019 should I upgrade to not to for this ?

Which version of Office 2019 should I upgrade to not to for this ?: I have had few tragic incidences of either losing older Outlook databases or the incompatibility of which despite whatever steps suggested by Microsoft to migrate them to new format . So basically my pcs/laptops are now running on both office 2013 / 2016 , and since the...
  10. Should i uninstall Office 2007 before installing Office 365

Should i uninstall Office 2007 before installing Office 365: I have Office 2007 installed on my PC and will be installing Office 365. Would it be best to uninstall the previous version before installing Office 365? What will happen to all of my Word and Excel Files? I will back up the important files to a thumb drive but how will the...