Windows 10: Is there anything in place that will allow me to review/approve tasks before they are...

Discus and support Is there anything in place that will allow me to review/approve tasks before they are... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to have more control of task scheduling. Software installations create tasks in the scheduler when they are run and I would like to create a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jay.cross.bee, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Is there anything in place that will allow me to review/approve tasks before they are...

I want to have more control of task scheduling. Software installations create tasks in the scheduler when they are run and I would like to create a way for me to automatically review these changes BEFORE they are enabled. In the end I would like to be able to catch things like an update checker that runs indefinitely every 5 minutes and instead choose the freqeuncy and times based on how import updates for that particular case are to me.

:)

jay.cross.bee, Sep 26, 2022
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Approvals in Microsoft Teams Now Generally Available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2053985

Tenforo, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Is there anything in place that will allow me to review/approve tasks before they are...

How can I place web page links on Win10 Task Bar that will open in Edge? Did a recent Update break this?

All,

I have an i7 Surface Pro 4. November update.

Win7 allowed us to place a web link on the task bar. I used it to go directly to Google Calendar and Google G-Mail inbox.

Several commentators writing earlier this summer list steps that require opening in Internet Explorer to display the little "draggable" icon (for the desired site) above the content. Then this is dragged off to the desktop. They suggest that right clicking
    this now-dropped icon/link will allow me to pin. I do not get offered that option. Contrary to their results, the icon *will* attach itself to the task bar but still invoke Internet Explorer.

How can I place a URL on the task bar?

jonathan7007

jonathan7zerozero7, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Is there anything in place that will allow me to review/approve tasks before they are...

1. Is there anything in place that will allow me to review/approve tasks before they are... - Similar Threads - anything place allow

2. Is there anything in place that will allow me to review/approve tasks before they are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anything in place that will allow me to review/approve tasks before they are...: I want to have more control of task scheduling. Software installations create tasks in the scheduler when they are run and I would like to create a way for me to automatically review these changes BEFORE they are enabled. In the end I would like to be able to catch things...
  3. Is there anything in place that will allow me to review/approve tasks before they are...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there anything in place that will allow me to review/approve tasks before they are...: I want to have more control of task scheduling. Software installations create tasks in the scheduler when they are run and I would like to create a way for me to automatically review these changes BEFORE they are enabled. In the end I would like to be able to catch things...
  4. Not allow you to place this file here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not allow you to place this file here: Im trying to back up however i receive an error: your organization does not allow you to place this file here. I am the admin of my own computer I dont understand why?...
  5. Not allow you to place this file here

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not allow you to place this file here: Im trying to back up however i receive an error: your organization does not allow you to place this file here. I am the admin of my own computer I dont understand why?...
  6. Microsoft Store Literally Not Allowing me to Install Anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Literally Not Allowing me to Install Anything: I've logged into the Microsoft store on my PC, I own Minecraft and a lot of other Microsoft games, when going to install them I click the button and the install option disappears than I click off into downloads to see if its installing and nothing, I than switch back and I...
  7. My laptop is just not allowing me to open anything!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is just not allowing me to open anything!: So recently I have been experiencing issues where my Laptop is not working properly: - anything I try to open gets closed immediately - anything I try to type into gets deleted before the letter even has 1 second to stay there - I tried restarting 3 times and each time i...
  8. Several windows programs are bugging and not allowing me to click on anything but the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Several windows programs are bugging and not allowing me to click on anything but the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Risamim [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fim84n/several_windows_programs_are_bugging_and_not/
  9. Task Manager will not allow me to change a files priority

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager will not allow me to change a files priority: I'm trying to change the priority settings for a game called Squad from 'normal' to 'high' and I keep getting an "access denied" message. How do I get access?...
  10. Windows won't allow me to place items in trash

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won't allow me to place items in trash: I've run into this several times with Windows 10 ... I downloaded and installed to my desktop. I installed the program. I opened it and then closed it. Now I want to remove the desktop shortcut and the installer to the trash and it won't let me. It's telling me the item...