Windows 10: is there anything recent updated i can install on my PC?

Discus and support is there anything recent updated i can install on my PC? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I hav anAsusmodel: R540SMFD: 2016-“intel inside”w/ Windows10Every bit of software i already have installed on my previous PC's⇣HP, Compaq,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Windows-a-pain, Jun 21, 2021.

1. is there anything recent updated i can install on my PC?

I hav anAsusmodel: R540SMFD: 2016-“intel inside”w/ Windows10Every bit of software i already have installed on my previous PC's⇣HP, Compaq, Mac or MacBook laptop which has got to be younger than my current junk of a PC -laptop;⇡ w/no problem!But I can't get a damn thing worthwhile to install on it not downloaded not CD not USB eitherI cant even get i

:)

Windows-a-pain, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jun 21, 2021
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 21, 2021
  4. is there anything recent updated i can install on my PC?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

is there anything recent updated i can install on my PC?

1. is there anything recent updated i can install on my PC? - Similar Threads - anything recent updated

2. From the recent Microsoft update I can't update or install anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From the recent Microsoft update I can't update or install anything: From the recent Microsoft update I can't update or install anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/from-the-recent-microsoft-update-i-cant-update-or/11415b8d-1a81-4a47-82fb-06e0d3d51cf5
  3. From the recent Microsoft update I can't update or install anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    From the recent Microsoft update I can't update or install anything: From the recent Microsoft update I can't update or install anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/from-the-recent-microsoft-update-i-cant-update-or/11415b8d-1a81-4a47-82fb-06e0d3d51cf5
  4. Can I repair my pc without losing anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I repair my pc without losing anything?: So my pc is completely screwed and nothing works no commands in command prompt will work, safe mode gives me blue screen and auto repair wont ever work so I want to know if its possible to repaid my computer without losing any type of files downloaded apps, photos, videos,...
  5. Can I repair my pc without losing anything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I repair my pc without losing anything?: So my pc is completely screwed and nothing works no commands in command prompt will work, safe mode gives me blue screen and auto repair wont ever work so I want to know if its possible to repaid my computer without losing any type of files downloaded apps, photos, videos,...
  6. Can I repair my pc without losing anything?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Problems with recent windows updates, anything I can do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with recent windows updates, anything I can do?: I havent see people talking much about this, so I guess it is something with my computer so any advice or ideas would be good. Preemptive TL:DR: I guess there might be a problem with my computers start up that causes the updates to fail. Anybody got any experience of this,...
  8. I recently built my pc. I didn’t have my WiFi card installed or anything. Whenever I put in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I recently built my pc. I didn’t have my WiFi card installed or anything. Whenever I put in...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kephd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijoqcn/i_recently_built_my_pc_i_didnt_have_my_wifi_card/
  9. Can't install anything after recent update - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't install anything after recent update - Windows 10: Hello, Hopefully someone can help me cause this problem is driving me mad. Ever since the most recent update for windows 10, I have been unable to install any programs or software. To give you an idea of what's happening, I tried downloading Google Chrome yesterday, once I...
  10. I cannot install anything on my PC!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot install anything on my PC!: Please can anyone help? I cannot install anything on my PC! As in this question by another user: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-security/error-5-access-denied-setup-unable-to-create-the/e9e9ad9b-9a81-4a99-962e-3e5f0708a855 When I try to install...